[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What NFL team do you hate?

Nappy Dugout

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont hate any team because of any huddler, just hate every huddler not an "America's Team fan".  I mean seriously the Boys are like the Yanks, you either love them or hate them, few are in between on that argument.  And most love to watch them.  The ratings on Monday football since its inception have the Boys with like 9 of the 10 highest rated games of all time.

For the record the only NFL team I really hate is the fraud called a Dynasty in this decade.  The Pats couldnt hang with any team from the true dynasty yrs of the 70s, 80s, 90s Boys or Broncos, and none of those teams could beat this yrs Colts either, the first true dominate team in the free agency era.

1210865[/snapback]

Keep living in the past, Dookie. :D

I swear, all these people around here who get their panties in a wad over another Huddler make me laugh.  You know they were all fighting to be hall monitor in grade school.

1178904[/snapback]

I am not influenced by the message board postings of people I don't know when it comes to which sports teams a root for or against.

1278375[/snapback]

At least 2 of you are not total morans. :D

I find it ironic and humorous that every year, about the same time of year, Smackbowl season, that some fan, who's all excited and worked up about his team having success in the NFL playoffs, comes onto a message board, known for it's Smackbowl, so he can talk some smack, and everyone get's all hissy about it.

This is football right? Not Figure Skating?

I find it ironic and humorous that every year, about the same time of year, Smackbowl season, that some fan, who's all excited and worked up about his team having success in the NFL playoffs, comes onto a message board, known for it's Smackbowl, so he can talk some smack, and everyone get's all hissy about it.

This is football right? Not Figure Skating?

1278677[/snapback]

Good info here.

Notice that the ones complaining are the ones whose teams are no longer playing? :D

Just felt I need to let people know that I have been called out and defended before.  I'm being bashed un-mericifully today, even getting some PM's.  I really don't know what I did this week that was so bad, but, once again, I apologize for being such an annoyance.  I was only having fun.

1278218[/snapback]

Pm's? They're jsut trying to get under your skin, they can't REALLY be that upset over the Steelers winning, can they?

I mean, what are they gonna do after they beatthe hell out of Denver this week? :D

Unfortunately, you guys are making this guy think he is right.  I honestly, have never attacked anyone personally on here.  I am a Steelers homer, no doubt, but it gets a bit exaggerated now, and people just pile on, which is fine.  I can take it.  However, I have never had someone write the kind of things that Swerski has.  It is unbelievable how people can be.  I truly love this place, and I can't say enough that most of my rants are in good fun, and I truly enjoy the arguments, etc..  I really am sorry if I annoyed anyone to the point of hoping I get hit by a bus....

This place actually helped me through a tough time this past year, more than I could ever express, but, I must admit, some of the personal attck statements, some even in PM's from a few Huddlers, make me wonder if it is worth it sometimes.

1178847[/snapback]

You seem like an all right guy, dude

:D:D:D

I don't agree with everything you post, but who is going to please everyone. I don't see why you take the flak you do. You are a Pitt homer, and you should be talking alot right now. Make no mistake about it, if the Niners are still alive, I am talking up a storm, and everyone probably would want me to "get hit by a bus".

I say you run with that Menudo, and really get under everyone's skin when you get to the big dance this Sunday! :D

What team do I HATE??? Thats easy, the LAMBS...

Truly one of the ten worst days of my life was watching that pathetic excuse of a franchise with a BIAAATCH owner who murdered her husband so she could take control of that pathetic excuse of a franchise win Super Bowl 34. If only Dyson could have gotten ONE MORE FREAKING YARD!!

Okay, saying it was one of the worst days of my life may be an exagerration, but you get my point!

Edited by NinersIn2006!

Cowboys......

no

Steelers........

no

Cowboys......

no

Steelers.......

no

Cowboys.......

no

Such tough choices :D but I don't blame any Huddler for that

Edited by Zooty

I mean seriously the Boys are like the Yanks,

WHAT?! Are you insane? !! :D There is no comparison between the two. The yanks have generations of greatness and the pennants to prove it. The Cowboys team had a very nice era and won their share during that time period. Then the whole pompous "americas team" crap started ; it's been downhill for your "boys" ever since . Not even close on this one sarge... As for the original topic, Yes; I have developed a dislike for the sooners for some reason. :D

All the teams I dislike I disliked before the Huddle came into being. Nothing, and no one, has changed that.

There are irritating 'Homers' here.... but they have had no influence on my likes or dislikes when it comes to NFL teams.

Case in point.... cowboys suck... they have always sucked... and they always will suck. None of the cowboy homers here had anything to do with my outlook on the cowboys suckiness.