[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What NFL team do you hate?

Nappy Dugout

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a PA guy, the Steelers were and should have been my second Team. but Menudo's poems make me :D

C'mon now, Menudo's a good guy.

UglyTuna wins in a landslide. There is no greater sign that the Patriot dynasty is over than the fact he hasn't been around this year. I'm pretty sure he moved over to be a big fan of the Spurs.

Finger and skin pig are pretty bad too. But I don't need more incentive to hate the Patriots. I've hated them for 15 years.

Edited by CaptainHook

Have you noticed that every time there is a call out thread, Swerski is ALWAYS involved?

That tells me all I need to know.

1179086[/snapback]

I don't think this tread has gone the way that Swerski had intended.... :D

Easiest call on the board....it's gotta be the Colts. By rights I should be cheering for a team that's dominating the league so completely. But I'd sooner read Menudo's Steeler poems for 6 hours. :D

As for the Pats haters...UT hasn't been around here for a really long time. Guess he really got under your skin. :D

This whole Menudo thing is silly.  I've had occastion to hear comments made about him and the whole thing baffles me.

1178974[/snapback]

That's probably because Menudo doesn't follow you around and bait you with stupid jokes for months on end.

A year or so ago, Menudo decided to harass me because, despite being a life-long Bears fan, I jumped on the Colts bandwagon in '99. At first, it seemed like he was just busting my chops. But as time went on, he kept bringing it up and it went from a joke to just plain annoying (imagine a five-year-old following you around and saying "poo-poo head" for an extended period of time). I informed him several times that his joke was old and not really funny anymore, but he kept on doing it. After a while, it became obvious to me that Menudo either (1) has a really childish sense of humor or (2) thinks he's a better fan than everyone else. Either way, I reached my breaking point yesterday. It's a shame because, despite his obnoxious homerism, he knows the Steelers inside-out.

i don't know who the hell 'nappy dugout' is, but i hate this newb for dedicating his first post to the awesome huddle message boards to calling out other members.

you nappy are a pure a$$ and rank miles below any devoted homer who comes here to proudly stand up for and represent his team.  the greatest thing about these boards are the homers and their takes, along with the mayhem that ensues when rivals clash (hopefully in a respectable manner).

if a Megan Fox does come on and spews homer idiocy that is garbage, it doesn't make me hate the team, it makes me hate the Megan Fox.  those people rarely last anyway.

menudo is a stand-up guy who loves his team.  that's what football is all about.  he puts his stuff out there and defends his points.  you should be looking to him as a role model instead of calling him out on your first post.  truly pathetic you moran.

few get me razzled enough to bash back, but this one does it.  crawl away and find another outlet for your twisted amusement.

1178891[/snapback]

Well put, I couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm a Cowboys fan so I don't hate any team.  It's our world and the rest of you are just trying to keep up.

1179819[/snapback]

+1

The greatest team in sports history don't need to hate the insignificant others. :D

That's probably because Menudo doesn't follow you around and bait you with stupid jokes for months on end.

A year or so ago, Menudo decided to harass me because, despite being a life-long Bears fan, I jumped on the Colts bandwagon in '99.  At first, it seemed like he was just busting my chops.  But as time went on, he kept bringing it up and it went from a joke to just plain annoying (imagine a five-year-old following you around and saying "poo-poo head" for an extended period of time).  I informed him several times that his joke was old and not really funny anymore, but he kept on doing it.  After a while, it became obvious to me that Menudo either (1) has a really childish sense of humor or (2) thinks he's a better fan than everyone else.  Either way, I reached my breaking point yesterday.  It's a shame because, despite his obnoxious homerism, he knows the Steelers inside-out.

1179807[/snapback]

In all honesty, the answer is:

(1) has a really childish sense of humor

I don't know if it is childish, but it seemed to bother you when it was brought up, which makes it even funnier to me, so I continued to use it when I thought it was funny and/or appropriate. Several others think it is funny too.

Do you really think I don't hear the same things over and over again ? Men-u-do, Gay Band, Annoying Homer, What Kind of Username is "Menudo", etc, etc....

Some things define you, some are fair, some aren't, and sometimes you don't get to decide what they are. I will try to refrain from bringing up the Two Teams thing, but if the opportunity is right, and I think it is funny, I'll probably use it again. Sorry.

In all honesty, the answer is: 

(1) has a really childish sense of humor

I don't know if it is childish, but it seemed to bother you when it was brought up, which makes it even funnier to me, so I continued to use it when I thought it was funny and/or appropriate.  Several others think it is funny too.

Do you really think I don't hear the same things over and over again ?  Men-u-do, Gay Band, Annoying Homer, What Kind of Username is "Menudo", etc, etc....

Some things define you, some are fair, some aren't, and sometimes you don't get to decide what they are.  I will try to refrain from bringing up the Two Teams thing, but if the opportunity is right, and I think it is funny, I'll probably use it again.  Sorry.

1179880[/snapback]

You're a lot like Paul Maguire. Your comments don't "bother" me any more than Maguire saying "Watch this!" a thousand times on Sunday Night Football. And like Maguire, your remarks don't bother me on a personal level. I just find both of you obnoxious and irritating at times.