[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What NFL team do you hate?

Nappy Dugout

Don't cry, Menudo!  I was just kidding around.  You know, just like you do!  :D

If you like to dish it out, you'd better learn to deal with it when it comes back your way, little boy.

1178853[/snapback]

Yes, I often tell people that they are a waste of life and that I hope they get hit by a bus..... :D

And sure, you can make me :D:D

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a little harsh don't you think? :D  Menudo is just a good fan.  Maybe annoying sometimes due to homerism, but what true fan is not from time to time?

1178851[/snapback]

For the record, I don't really wish death upon Menudo (except for the boy band... I hate those guys). He's just obnoxious and not willing to deal with the same crap that he throws at other people.

Patriots, primarily due to the UT. However, there have been a few other Pat fans who haven't helped the cause as well.

The Colts fans have been tame. I believe that is because the Colts haven't actually pulled through when it counts. The fans are going to keep it low key until they win, and then they will come out like flaming assmunches. Until they do, I don't actually hate the Colts.

And for the record, I have no problem with the Steelers or Macenudo. I don't care for Cowher, but I like most of the players.

I don't have anything personal against the Steelers, but I agree that Manure is a complete waste of a human life.  Hopefully he'll get hit by a bus tonight and someone in need of a kidney transplant will be saved.

Nobody here in particular made me dislike the Patriots but Boston sports fans, in general, have become more and more like Yankees fans over the past couple years.

1178813[/snapback]

That 's disgusting. Put down the crack pipe.

For the record, I don't really wish death upon Menudo (except for the boy band... I hate those guys).  He's just obnoxious and not willing to deal with the same crap that he throws at other people.

1178858[/snapback]

Are you kidding me, I deal with stuff all the time. I love going back and fourth with people on here (Rovers, Hugh One, CaptainHook, etc). The only crap I ever throw at you is the two-team stuff. Everytime I do, you go on a Rampage, which is fine, but you've showed what kind of person you are today.......no big deal.

Edited by Menudo

Yes, I often tell people that they are a waste of life and that I hope they get hit by a bus.....    :D

And sure, you can make me :D    :D

1178857[/snapback]

Maybe he meant the Colts defensive line getting hit by Bettis. :D

I doubt it makes any difference but it is my sincere hope that I have made all Huddle Viking fans hate the Pack (at least a bit more).

1178840[/snapback]

Hate to say it Fatman but I kind of like the rivalry with the Pack fans here...they all took the sweep pretty good this year... :D

i don't know who the hell 'nappy dugout' is, but i hate this newb for dedicating his first post to the awesome huddle message boards to calling out other members.

you nappy are a pure a$$ and rank miles below any devoted homer who comes here to proudly stand up for and represent his team. the greatest thing about these boards are the homers and their takes, along with the mayhem that ensues when rivals clash (hopefully in a respectable manner).

if a Megan Fox does come on and spews homer idiocy that is garbage, it doesn't make me hate the team, it makes me hate the Megan Fox. those people rarely last anyway.

menudo is a stand-up guy who loves his team. that's what football is all about. he puts his stuff out there and defends his points. you should be looking to him as a role model instead of calling him out on your first post. truly pathetic you moran.

few get me razzled enough to bash back, but this one does it. crawl away and find another outlet for your twisted amusement.

i don't know who the hell 'nappy dugout' is, but i hate this newb for dedicating his first post to the awesome huddle message boards to calling out other members.

you nappy are a pure a$$ and rank miles below any devoted homer who comes here to proudly stand up for and represent his team.  the greatest thing about these boards are the homers and their takes, along with the mayhem that ensues when rivals clash (hopefully in a respectable manner).

if a Megan Fox does come on and spews homer idiocy that is garbage, it doesn't make me hate the team, it makes me hate the Megan Fox.  those people rarely last anyway.

menudo is a stand-up guy who loves his team.  that's what football is all about.  he puts his stuff out there and defends his points.  you should be looking to him as a role model instead of calling him out on your first post.  truly pathetic you moran.

few get me razzled enough to bash back, but this one does it.  crawl away and find another outlet for your twisted amusement.

1178891[/snapback]

....and this is coming from somebody who I had one of my longest arguments with. :D As for the Newbie, it is more than likely someone's alias. :D

I've always considered Menudo a stand up guy who loves his team. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

I swear, all these people around here who get their panties in a wad over another Huddler make me laugh.  You know they were all fighting to be hall monitor in grade school.

1178904[/snapback]

Poker has really made me dislike the Chiefs for some reason

This whole Menudo thing is silly. I've had occastion to hear comments made about him and the whole thing baffles me. I think I have missed where he's been a dick. Superhomer, sure - but I would like to hope that every huddler is a superhomer. Go Dolphins. And while I have no problem with him - I find Swerski one of the more abrasive people on this board.

As for someone making me hate a team - its got to be Seahawks37 - I kicked around Tuna - but I hate the Pats because I am a Miami fan

For the record, menudo is A-OK as far as I am concerned. If I didn't name him here, I'm sure he would have thought I died, er sumpthin. However, it's true, I used to like the Steelers, but our friendly trash talking has dropped them about 31 spots on my favorite team list. Just goes to show how damaging to world wide relations a lost sig bet or two can drag the dream of world-wide peace right down the toilet bowl.