[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What NFL team do you hate?

Nappy Dugout

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all honesty, the answer is: 

(1) has a really childish sense of humor

I don't know if it is childish, but it seemed to bother you when it was brought up, which makes it even funnier to me, so I continued to use it when I thought it was funny and/or appropriate.  Several others think it is funny too.

Do you really think I don't hear the same things over and over again ?  Men-u-do, Gay Band, Annoying Homer, What Kind of Username is "Menudo", etc, etc....

Some things define you, some are fair, some aren't, and sometimes you don't get to decide what they are.  I will try to refrain from bringing up the Two Teams thing, but if the opportunity is right, and I think it is funny, I'll probably use it again.  Sorry.

1179880[/snapback]

Fair enough.

I hate the Steelers, but I also have no problem with the way you promote your team. Everybody should scream out loud when their team is doing good, and scream even louder when they're not. That's what I consider a fan. Raiders win, I'm a proud fan wearing my hat, jacket or shirt. Raiders lose? Hell, I make sure I leave the house in full gear, maybe all 3 at the same time. Show your colors and show no fear. Unfortunately, I've been wearing A LOT of hat-shirt-jacket combo's the last few years. :D

You don't even scratch the Ugly Tuna surface!

you mean like the cowboyz defense was trying to keep up with ron dayne?

1179894[/snapback]

Actually I think that was Roy Williams you heard screaming, I can't believe it's f'n Ron Dayne. C'mon...Ron F'n Dayne. :doah:

• 2 weeks later...

Colts

Cowboys

Patriots

Cowboys

Eagles

Cowboys

USC

Cowboys

Oklahomo

Cowboys

Broncos

Cowboys

:D Just kidding! I figure this has to be a joke, right? How can anyone possibly allow a relatively anonymous internet poster rile them up so bad, that they would allow it to color their rooting interest in a pro football team. What a bunch of freakin momotard losers. What a bunch of intellectual midgets. Jeesh. :D

(By the way, if you misinterprered my sarcastic attempt at humor and would like to vote for my homer team, I am a Raiders fan). :D

I dont hate any team because of any huddler, just hate every huddler not an "America's Team fan". I mean seriously the Boys are like the Yanks, you either love them or hate them, few are in between on that argument. And most love to watch them. The ratings on Monday football since its inception have the Boys with like 9 of the 10 highest rated games of all time.

For the record the only NFL team I really hate is the fraud called a Dynasty in this decade. The Pats couldnt hang with any team from the true dynasty yrs of the 70s, 80s, 90s Boys or Broncos, and none of those teams could beat this yrs Colts either, the first true dominate team in the free agency era.

You're a lot like Paul Maguire.  Your comments don't "bother" me any more than Maguire saying "Watch this!" a thousand times on Sunday Night Football.  And like Maguire, your remarks don't bother me on a personal level.  I just find both of you obnoxious and irritating at times.

1179933[/snapback]

Bill, why nor try the ignore command. Beats hoping people get run over by a bus.

The ratings on Monday football since its inception have the Boys with like 9 of the 10 highest rated games of all time.

1210865[/snapback]

And the Bears are 10! :D

Colts

Cowboys

Patriots

Cowboys

Eagles

Cowboys

USC

Cowboys

Oklahomo

Cowboys

Broncos

Cowboys

:D  Just kidding!  I figure this has to be a joke, right?  How can anyone possibly allow a relatively anonymous internet poster rile them up so bad, that they would allow it to color their rooting interest in a pro football team.  What a bunch of freakin momotard losers.  What a bunch of intellectual midgets.  Jeesh.  :D

(By the way, if you misinterprered my sarcastic attempt at humor and would like to vote for my homer team, I am a Raiders fan).  :D

1210579[/snapback]

Raiders....

:D

just kidding...no, seriously...

• 1 month later...
Menudo is a good guy. He is just a hugh homer.I have no problem with that. I hated The Steelers for as long as I can remember due to the superbowl victories over my beloved boys. Last year the Steeler bandwagon was full..This year its somewhat quiet. The Colts fans are pretty tame considering they as of right now look like the team to beat. I never need an excuse to hate The Eagles/ Giants/ or Redskins. The Jets fans are kinda like watching Charlie Brown..Just once you wouldve like to see Lucy not pull the ball away from Charlie Brown when he went to kick it..But she always did.

1178828[/snapback]

Thats a little harsh don't you think? :D  Menudo is just a good fan.  Maybe annoying sometimes due to homerism, but what true fan is not from time to time?

1178851[/snapback]

Patriots, primarily due to the UT.  However, there have been a few other Pat fans who haven't helped the cause as well.

The Colts fans have been tame.  I believe that is because the Colts haven't actually pulled through when it counts.  The fans are going to keep it low key until they win, and then they will come out like flaming assmunches.  Until they do, I don't actually hate the Colts.

And for the record, I have no problem with the Steelers or Macenudo.  I don't care for Cowher, but I like most of the players.

1178861[/snapback]

i don't know who the hell 'nappy dugout' is, but i hate this newb for dedicating his first post to the awesome huddle message boards to calling out other members.

you nappy are a pure a$$ and rank miles below any devoted homer who comes here to proudly stand up for and represent his team.  the greatest thing about these boards are the homers and their takes, along with the mayhem that ensues when rivals clash (hopefully in a respectable manner).

if a Megan Fox does come on and spews homer idiocy that is garbage, it doesn't make me hate the team, it makes me hate the Megan Fox.  those people rarely last anyway.

menudo is a stand-up guy who loves his team.  that's what football is all about.  he puts his stuff out there and defends his points.  you should be looking to him as a role model instead of calling him out on your first post.  truly pathetic you moran.

few get me razzled enough to bash back, but this one does it.  crawl away and find another outlet for your twisted amusement.

1178891[/snapback]

I've always considered Menudo a stand up guy who loves his team. Nothing wrong with that IMO.

I swear, all these people around here who get their panties in a wad over another Huddler make me laugh.  You know they were all fighting to be hall monitor in grade school.

1178904[/snapback]

This whole Menudo thing is silly.  I've had occastion to hear comments made about him and the whole thing baffles me.  I think I have missed where he's been a dick.  Superhomer, sure - but I would like to hope that every huddler is a superhomer.  Go Dolphins.  And while I have no problem with him - I find Swerski one of the more abrasive people on this board.

As for someone making me hate a team - its got to be Seahawks37  - I kicked around Tuna - but I hate the Pats because I am a Miami fan

1178974[/snapback]

For the record, menudo is A-OK as far as I am concerned. If I didn't name him here, I'm sure he would have thought I died, er sumpthin. However, it's true, I used to like the Steelers, but our friendly trash talking has dropped them about 31 spots on my favorite team list. Just goes to show how damaging to world wide relations a lost sig bet or two can drag the dream of world-wide peace right down the toilet bowl.

1179010[/snapback]

C'mon now, Menudo's a good guy. 

UglyTuna wins in a landslide.  There is no greater sign that the Patriot dynasty is over than the fact he hasn't been around this year.  I'm pretty sure he moved over to be a big fan of the Spurs.

Finger and skin pig are pretty bad too.  But I don't need more incentive to hate the Patriots.  I've hated them for 15 years.

1179541[/snapback]

Fair enough.

I hate the Steelers, but I also have no problem with the way you promote your team. Everybody should scream out loud when their team is doing good, and scream even louder when they're not. That's what I consider a fan. Raiders win, I'm a proud fan wearing my hat, jacket or shirt. Raiders lose? Hell, I make sure I leave the house in full gear, maybe all 3 at the same time. Show your colors and show no fear. Unfortunately, I've been wearing A LOT of hat-shirt-jacket combo's the last few years. :D

You don't even scratch the Ugly Tuna surface!

1180103[/snapback]

Just felt I need to let people know that I have been called out and defended before. I'm being bashed un-mericifully today, even getting some PM's. I really don't know what I did this week that was so bad, but, once again, I apologize for being such an annoyance. I was only having fun.

Just felt I need to let people know that I have been called out and defended before.  I'm being bashed un-mericifully today, even getting some PM's.  I really don't know what I did this week that was so bad, but, once again, I apologize for being such an annoyance.  I was only having fun.

1278218[/snapback]

:sigh:

Just felt I need to let people know that I have been called out and defended before.  I'm being bashed un-mericifully today, even getting some PM's.  I really don't know what I did this week that was so bad, but, once again, I apologize for being such an annoyance.  I was only having fun.

1278218[/snapback]

Your damned if you do your damned if you dont

1278218[/snapback]

you are better when you stay within the boundaries of the game and football itself vs. responding to each attack personally. just continue to post about your take on football and how your team is doing and drop the rest. resist the urge to provoke - it does not play out well for you.

I don't hate any NFL team based on anyone here...

I hate the...

Colts -- Just cuz Im not a big fan of Peyton Manning

Raiders -- Cuz I'm a Chiefs fan

Buccaneers -- I hate Gruden

Cowboys -- although not so much anymore, now that the thugs are retired

Other than that, I really don't hate any other team.

Teams I've always rooted for...

Chiefs

Browns

Vikings (although not really a fan, but I live in the Twin Cities so it's hard not to follow them)

Patriots They do it with class

Bears my dad is a big Bears fan

Any other team I have no feelings either way.