[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks!

godtomsatan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly...Colts could have won that game easy...we'll see those same 2 teams in the Superbowl this year... :D

1236088[/snapback]

that's a big "if" with dungy out..AFC has many contenders who can knock off the colts..their coaching staff looked stumped in some situations today..chances decrease if dungy remains out for the playoffs :D

Edited by Hated-By-Many

that's a big "if" with dungy out..AFC has many contenders who can knock off the colts..their coaching staff looked stumped in some situation today..  :D

1236094[/snapback]

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong.

If anything the Colts will be a more inspired football team..They will be out to win it for the old man. Who's gonna knock them off in the AFC? Certainly not your Pats, menudo's Steelers, Cinci, and we've already seen what Indy can do to the Broncos in the post season.

Wrong, Wrong, Wrong.

If anything the Colts will be a more inspired football team..They will be out to win it for the old man. Who's gonna knock them off in the AFC? Certainly not your Pats, menudo's Steelers, Cinci, and we've already seen what Indy can do to the Broncos in the post season.

1236100[/snapback]

:D

we shall see..

The Seahawks are clearly the best team in the NFL right now.

Discuss.

1236073[/snapback]

Just the fact that the above is in print somewhere brings me no end of joy, despite the questionable validity.

And a very merry Xmas to you to, GTS!

Exactly...Colts could have won that game easy...we'll see those same 2 teams in the Superbowl this year... :D

1236088[/snapback]

Easily? I don't agree at all with that. This was going to be a tough game, but San Diego changed that. The Seahawks are a good team and I was looking forward to a good game from these two.

May happen in the super bowl now.

:D Could not be happier for our HAWKS!! What a season. Yeah hey the NFC is soft, but someone has to play in the NFC. I like their chances of advancing in the playoffs...its not going to be easy...but we are pretty healthy this year and will be getting some players healed up in the secondary...our weakness for sure!! But will be tough for anyone to stop us running the ball. Alexander is on a roll and I think our front line could match up with any of the AFC front O lines in the NFL. Hass has been on the $$ for a few games now and it seems as though his reads are coming much easier...he looks confident in the pocket and our WRS are catching everything coming within range. With Jackson back at full strengh come playoff time...I really think we will be hard to beat. But time will tell for sure. But it's a GREAT TIME TO BE A HAWK FAN...FINALY SOMETHING TO CHEER ABOUT AND BE PROUD OF!!!

:DGO HAWKS GO.

Let's not get carrried away- I am a Seattle homer- but as nice of a season they have had so far, they are not the best team in the NFL. On a neutral field, I would definitely give Indy the advantage. Sea needed to have home field throughout playoffs, IMO- they have the best home field advantange in the NFL by far. Great regular season- but playoffs- Bring It On. Think we are in for some awesome playoff games in bothe AFC and NFC.

I've done my share of Seahawks bashing on these boards, and I've laughed at all the predictions every year about Seattle going to the Super Bowl. Being a Broncos fan, I've got that old AFC West deep-rooted rivalry hatred thing going on.

However.....

This Seattle team appears to be different. They aren't making any mistakes, they are healthy, and they seem to be able to handle anything else the NFC can throw at them. Props to the Seahawks, and good luck in the playoffs. That's a good team you have up there.

My sigline says it all. If either of these teams had to go on the road, that would be a different story. But both have the first week buy, and both have homefield advantage. And for these two teams, that is the difference.

I don't see anyone going into Seattle or Indy and winning.

Can we see some snow in Seattle for the playoffs this year?  It snpws up there once in a while.

Mixed with mud it will be a perfect formula for Shaun Alexander.

1236524[/snapback]

Wow. I knew the weather in Seattle could be crappy, but it can rain snow AND mud? That must be something. :D

Best team in football ?? are you joking

they played the cards , rams and niners twice this season ..I think a bunch of us on the huddle could beat those 3 teams

They beat a Colts team that had no interest playing yetserday and were missing regulars as well as their head coach

They should have obviously lost to Giants ( Shank you , Feeley )

Seahawks are a very good team but are a product of their schedule as well as some luck ... i am not even sure they can get out of NFC never mind the best team in football label

enjoy it while it lasts because it will not last long come January

I've done my share of Seahawks bashing on these boards, and I've laughed at all the predictions every year about Seattle going to the Super Bowl.  Being a Broncos fan, I've got that old AFC West deep-rooted rivalry hatred thing going on.

However.....

This Seattle team appears to be different.  They aren't making any mistakes, they are healthy, and they seem to be able to handle anything else the NFC can throw at them.  Props to the Seahawks, and good luck in the playoffs.  That's a good team you have up there.

1236503[/snapback]

Agreed. However, the level of competition between the NFC and AFC is vast. To say that the Seahawks are the best team in the NFL because they beat up on the Cardinals, Rams, 49ers, and the Colts bench players is short-sighted. Teams that have struggled to make the playoffs in the AFC can easily pick apart some of the NFC division leaders (e.g., Jaguars vs. Seahawks, Steelers vs. Bears). The Seahawks are a good team, but I doubt that they'll beat the AFC representative in the SB.

While there's no argument from me that the AFC is the stronger conference, to call the difference vast is a bit of an overstatement IMO.

Inconsistant play can happen anywhere in this league, and you don't have to look too far to find good examples of upsets to such AFC frontrunners such as Cincy, KC, SD, and Pittsburgh. This is the NFL, NO team is invulnerable, ever,and even the AFC's best is perfectly capable of getting beat soundly in the Superbowl.

This season, the Seahawks did what good teams do, which is beat the teams that have been put in front of them, and while their schedule was soft, it was not much more so than the Colts, yet no one questions whether or not the Colts are for real.

Seattle is talented, experienced & hungry enough to have a puncher's chance in ANY game on a neutral field. To dismiss them simply on the basis of "they're in the NFC" or "They've never done anything" is as short-sighted as saying they are the no-doubt best team in the league.

By the way, It kills me that people continue to bring up the Jacksonville game to illustrate ANY point. As if the first game of the season for any team, on the road, in 115 degree heat would have any bearing in the least on where a team is at the end of the season.

Edited by Bonehand