[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When Browns fans go bad

Fantasy Jesus

Thats what his dumb@$$ gets for running onto the field.  When are these fans that do this gonna learn that nothing good is gonna come of doing this.

1240078[/snapback]

I saw a guy at Pimlico on Preakness day(I think) run out on the track and take a swing at a horse that was leading a race coming down the front stretch.Some people just should'nt drink...

omg...that was seriously lol funny.

question. what if a player, in uniform, just barrels into the fan on the field with his helmet. Just levels him, something that would make the highlight reel for "jacked up"...would they get in trouble? or could the player possibly sue them?

omg...that was seriously lol funny.

question. what if a player, in uniform, just barrels into the fan on the field with his helmet. Just levels him, something that would make the highlight reel for "jacked up"...would they get in trouble? or could the player possibly sue them?

1240606[/snapback]

They could try, but when you are doing something illegal and they are just trying to stop you it shouldn't go anywhere, but you never know.

They could try, but when you are doing something illegal and they are just trying to stop you it shouldn't go anywhere, but you never know.

1240648[/snapback]

i'm not talking "stopping them", i'm talking clean their clock. leveling them, maybe even rendering them unconcious and urinating on them :D w0rd.

i'm not talking "stopping them", i'm talking clean their clock. leveling them, maybe even rendering them unconcious and urinating on them :D w0rd.

1241548[/snapback]

The year was 1971 and the Colts were playing a home game (which at that time was in Baltimore) against the Miami Dolphins. In between plays, as the Colts defense waited for the Miami offense to come to the line, a thirty-something year old fan, drunk and disorderly, ran out on to the field and grabbed the ball.

Of the 22 players on the field at the time, 21 of them just stood there, awestruck, but one man, middle linebacker number 36, Mike Curtis, saw the opportunity to get another good lick in before the end of the game.

The fan had a hold of the game ball for less than two seconds before Curtis laid him out in a scene reminescent of the movie "The Waterboy." The fan was fined, taken to jail -- and then to the hospital. Mike "The Animal" Curtis, who was known for chewing the bars off of his facemask and eating window panes from the team bus, simply stated, "He shouldn't have been on the field." :D

The year was 1971 and the Colts were playing a home game (which at that time was in Baltimore) against the Miami Dolphins.  In between plays, as the Colts defense waited for the Miami offense to come to the line, a thirty-something year old fan, drunk and disorderly, ran out on to the field and grabbed the ball.

Of the 22 players on the field at the time, 21 of them just stood there, awestruck, but one man, middle linebacker number 36, Mike Curtis, saw the opportunity to get another good lick in before the end of the game.

The fan had a hold of the game ball for less than two seconds before Curtis laid him out in a scene reminescent of the movie "The Waterboy."  The fan was fined, taken to jail -- and then to the hospital.  Mike "The Animal" Curtis, who was known for chewing the bars off of his facemask and eating window panes from the team bus, simply stated, "He shouldn't have been on the field."  :D

1241914[/snapback]

This should be a mandatory video, (if one can be found), to be played at least once a game for the fans to see! :D

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...an-jailed_x.htm

The fan who ran onto the field at Cleveland Browns Stadium during a Steelers-Browns game was sentenced Tuesday to spend Super Bowl weekend in jail and won't be allowed to watch the Feb. 5 game on television or listen to it on radio..

Classic.

Edited by Fantasy Jesus

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nf...an-jailed_x.htm

The fan who ran onto the field at Cleveland Browns Stadium during a Steelers-Browns game was sentenced Tuesday to spend Super Bowl weekend in jail and won't be allowed to watch the Feb. 5 game on television or listen to it on radio..

Classic.

1273024[/snapback]

Wouldn't every Brown fan want that punishment if the Steelers make the SuperBowl?

This guy might be the envy of all his friends.

Wouldn't every Brown fan want that punishment if the Steelers make the SuperBowl?

This guy might be the envy of all his friends.

1273052[/snapback]

nah...my allegiance is first to the Browns and then to the Division. As hard as many of find that to believe/do.

i asked this question before, but lemme ask again. What if a player, just charged him, helmet first, and totally rendered him unconcious? maybe busted his jaw or fractured his skull? would he get in trouble? or would he get applauded for helping security?

if the fan sued, would it hold any legal bearing at all?