[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reggie Williams had Marijuana in Car

MikesVikes

From Fanball:

Jaguars wide receiver Reggie Williams will need to appear in court after police allegedly found Josh Gordon in his car during a routine traffic stop on Monday night, according to the Associated Press.

Our View

Williams was also cited by police for running a red light and turning left from a center lane. While a trip to traffic school is certainly in order, we won't know if he will face a suspension for this until he gets his time in front of a judge.

Now where have I heard a story like this one before? Kind of lame if you don't get the cop riding on your hood, imo.

When it was found, did he spike the Josh Gordon on the ground?  Did he dance as he returned to his car?  Just curious.  That's what he does when he catches  an 8 yard slant.  I just figured he celebrated everything.

1258908[/snapback]

:D

It was actually a friends Josh Gordon :coughmichaelirvincough:.

Remember the poster who was telling us all that he was Reggie's cousin and that we would all eat crow when Reggie busted out this year. Where is he now? :D

Edited by BigTen

Remember the poster who was telling us all that he was Reggie's cousin and that we would all eat crow when Reggie busted out this year.  Where is he now? :D

1259574[/snapback]

He's too busy looking for that Josh Gordon he stashed in his cousins car and can't seem to find...

It was actually a friends Josh Gordon :coughmichaelirvincough:.

Remember the poster who was telling us all that he was Reggie's cousin and that we would all eat crow when Reggie busted out this year.  Where is he now? :D

1259574[/snapback]

I think it was Seahawks21.

I don't blame him personally. I mean how else could he possibly cope with his inept quarterback and coaching staff; who obviously are holding back Reggie's greatness and are personally responsible for failing to produce the outlandish statistical impact a Reggie Williams would warrant.

Edited by Seahawks21

I don't blame him personally.  I mean how else could he possibly cope with his inept quarterback and coaching staff; who obviously are holding back Reggie's greatness and are failing to produce the outlandish statistical impact a Reggie Williams would warrant.

1261062[/snapback]

I don't blame Reggie Williams personally.  I mean how else could Reggie Williams possibly cope with Reggie Williams' inept quarterback and coaching staff; who obviously are holding back Reggie Williams' greatness and are personally responsible for failing to produce the outlandish statistical impact Reggie Williams would warrant.

1261062[/snapback]

Fixed.