[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saturday night poker

Chief Dick

How does it work?  I think I can play

1265824[/snapback]

Set up an account at pokerroom.com .Someone will start a table and give the table name in the thread by about 11:30 .We play at 12 est.We play in the free section and we play for 10 dollars per person. We pay by either paypal or in the mail. You find the table under Texas Holdem private tables medium tab. We cant raise the blinds but we raise mins every 30 minutes.

Set up an account at pokerroom.com .Someone will start a table and give the table name in the thread by about 11:30  .We play at 12 est.We play in the free section and we play for 10 dollars per person. We pay by either paypal or in the mail. You find the table under Texas Holdem private tables medium tab. We cant raise the blinds but we raise mins every 30 minutes.

1265833[/snapback]

Sounds good. I'll be there if I'm still up :D

Fellas, you can now use www.fullcontactpoker.com to run the games.

It is the Daniel Negreanu endorsed site.

THey offer private play money tables, and there is only one server, so no hassle of trying to get on the irght server.

As far as Iknow anyone can set up private tables, at least Iknow Ican, and I don't think it is a feature of being considered a charter member of the site.

You can set up private tournies too, but it is real money only, with the cheapest option being $5.50

One last thing, if you do decide to use FCP. put user acarey50 as your reference. I don't believe I get anything for it, especially if no one sets up a real money account, but it never hurts to get recognition for bringing players in at these places.

Edit ot add - Just read the details... if you do use me as a reference, I do get a bonus, so anyone that does this, much thanks.

Put my e-mail addy in as the referral. acarey50NOSPAM@pacbell.net

just removes the caps "NOSPAM" when you enter it

Edited by Big Country

Fellas, you can now use www.fullcontactpoker.com to run the games.

It is the Daniel Negreanu endorsed site.

THey offer private play money tables, and there is only one server, so no hassle of trying to get on the irght server.

As far as  Iknow anyone can set up private tables, at least  Iknow  Ican, and I don't think it is a feature of being considered a charter member of the site.

You can set up private tournies too, but it is real money only, with the cheapest option being $5.50

1265848[/snapback]

thanks just signed up

One last thing, if you do decide to use FCP. put user acarey50 as your reference. I don't believe I get anything for it, especially if no one sets up a real money account, but it never hurts to get recognition for bringing players in at these places.

Edit ot add - Just read the details... if you do use me as a reference, I do get a bonus, so anyone that does this, much thanks.

Put my e-mail addy in as the referral.  acarey50NOSPAM@pacbell.net

just removes the caps "NOSPAM" when you enter it

1265854[/snapback]

:D why didnt you say so in the 1st place I just finished signing up

my ID there is keggerz

thanks just signed up

:D  why didnt you say so in the 1st place I just finished signing up

my ID there is keggerz

1265872[/snapback]

sorry man.... I was more interested in getting an easier to use venue for my Huddle brethren that the potential personal gain of a bonus was only a secondary thought.

oh and how much do you sit down at the table with?

1265884[/snapback]

depends what stakes I am playing, but, general rule I follow for limit is to sit with 25BB, so, if I am playing $3/$6, I like to sit with at least $150.

FOr No-Limit, i like to sit with about 100 times the big blind, so, if blinds are $1 and $2, I like to have about $200 to sit.

sorry man.... I was more interested in getting an easier to use venue for my Huddle brethren that the potential personal gain of a bonus was only a secondary thought.

1265878[/snapback]

Thanks for the info BC. Oddly enough we have been having virtually no problems finding the tables over the last few months. At least that I know of.

depends what stakes I am playing, but, general rule I follow for limit is to sit with 25BB, so, if I am playing $3/$6, I like to sit with at least $150.

FOr No-Limit, i like to sit with about 100 times the big blind, so, if blinds are $1 and $2, I like to have about $200 to sit.

1265887[/snapback]

my bad but i meant for the huddle tourney tonite