[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any Supersitious People Out There ?

Menudo

This could be a bad sign. I have a lot of little superstitions that I do. My basement has to be setup the right way, I have a Steelers helmet that always sits beside my chair, right beside the remotes. The helmet and remotes sit on my terrible towel. I play a Steelers doll that plays the Monday Night football theme before every game. Do I believe that any of this makes a difference, not really, but I still do all of these things.

Now, on today's occurrence. I have two glasses that I keep in the freezer, I rotate these each game. Well, I was carrying the one that I am not using today upstairs to put in the dishwasher. My hands were full, and I dropped the glass, which broke it. :D:D Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come.

This could be a bad sign.  I have a lot of little superstitions that I do.  My basement has to be setup the right way, I have a Steelers helmet that always sits beside my chair, right beside the remotes.  The helmet and remotes sit on my terrible towel.  I play a Steelers doll that plays the Monday Night football theme before every game.  Do I believe that any of this makes a difference, not really, but I still do all of these things.

Now, on today's occurrence.  I have two glasses that I keep in the freezer, I rotate these each game.  Well, I was carrying the one that I am not using today upstairs to put in the dishwasher.  My hands were full, and I dropped the glass, which broke it.  :D    :D    Hopefully this is not a sign of things to come.

1266821[/snapback]

:D Sounds a little obsessive compulsive to me... :D

MmmmmHmmmm... this smacks of someone who knows his team is goign to lose, so he throws out the qualifier beforehand in order to explain the loss later on. :D

Sorry Menudo, but the Steelers are going to lose based solely upon the merit of their suckiness, not your broken glass.

MmmmmHmmmm... this smacks of someone who knows his team is goign to lose, so he throws out the qualifier beforehand in order to explain the loss later on.  :D

Sorry Menudo, but the Steelers are going to lose based solely upon the merit of their suckiness, not your broken glass.

1266865[/snapback]

We shall see, SOON...... :D

quick note,  nothing you do effects what an NFL team does.  Just stupid.

1267086[/snapback]

Thanks. :D

P.S. Still no interest in Ben Roethlisberger ? (Not that I ever expect YOU to admit that you might have been wrong)