[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steve Smith

Outshined

I would say Steve Smith has to be the #1 WR taken in fantasy drafts next year. For two years in a row - the top reciever came from Carolina. Now that Owens has question marks, Moss has had the injury bug for two years straight, I would have to say it is between him and Holt with the edge going to Smith.

Agree?

I would say Steve Smith has to be the #1 WR taken in fantasy drafts next year. For two years in a row - the top reciever came from Carolina. Now that Owens has question marks, Moss has had the injury bug for two years straight, I would have to say it is between him and Holt with the edge going to Smith.

Agree?

1267494[/snapback]

I wouldn't pick him first myself at this point, but he is top 3. He hasn't been as consistent as I would want my #1 to be. He can be shut down at times.

He hasn't been as consistent as I would want my #1 to be. He can be shut down at times.

1267507[/snapback]

not really true as far as WRs go even top 3 he was super consistent and not just this yr ck out his yr prior to last yrs injury...somewhere around week 4-6 on from that yr till this yr he has been very consistent imo

not really true as far as WRs go even top 3 he was super consistent and not just this yr ck out his yr prior to last yrs injury...somewhere around week 4-6 on from that yr till this yr he has been very consistent imo

1267521[/snapback]

I've watched him for a long time. The Packers did shut him down in a big game for me.

If Carolina can get someone to complement him I can see that. I like Holt and Chad a little better unless they do get another WR there. Holt was hurt so he wasn't consistent, but I like botha little better. At this level though differences are pretty subjective. I like them all.

I wouldn't pick him first myself at this point, but he is top 3. He hasn't been as consistent as I would want my #1 to be. He can be shut down at times.

1267507[/snapback]

What wide receiver has been consistent this year when comparing them to Steve Smith?

I've watched him for a long time. The Packers did shut him down in a big game for me.

If Carolina can get someone to complement him I can see that. I like Holt and Chad a little better unless they do get another WR there. Holt was hurt so he wasn't consistent, but I like botha little better. At this level though differences are pretty subjective. I like them all.

1267538[/snapback]

Oops, saw this post after I posted my response to you Randall.

Steve Smith was the most consistent WR. I'm not even looking at hits stats to support my argument. I picked as my first WR in every league I could and he has proven me right. This guy is unbelievable.

All you OUTRAGED know what I'm talking about. :D Now to find a way to hold onto him for next year.

He is unreal, but for some unknown reason, I'd pick a couple receivers over him.  Chad Johnson and Torry Holt.  I shouldn't, however.

1267845[/snapback]

I'd think about Holt, but CJ hasn't stayed that consistent throughout the course of a full season either...I'd have to go with Smith over him right now.

And there's his 2nd TD today. :D

Agree?

1267494[/snapback]

Oh, yeah!!!!!

S Smith is a beast .... I think all in and all and overall he is the best WR in the game right now ...He is perfect in the Carolina offense which runs through him and what he did today on the raod against the Bear Defense was phenomenal ... :D

He basically helped me win my title this year with some awesome performances , but today was his best of the season :D

Smith HAS to be the first WR taken..if you pick anyone else at WR, you're on crack. He's the man, and Delhomme searches for him like his mommy after a bad dream. Smith is by far the best option, with the most upside. He could clear 1700 yards next season, if he doesn't go broke in 3 games like he did this year.

Steve Smith was the most consistent WR. I'm not even looking at hits stats to support my argument. I picked as my first WR in every league I could and he has proven me right. This guy is unbelievable.

All you OUTRAGED know what I'm talking about. :D Now to find a way to hold onto him for next year.

1267579[/snapback]

We need to talk after May 1st. :D