[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

bill polian flipping out

as soon as peyton was brought up, he just went nuts

"there is no factual evidence that peyton played badly"

"you dont know football well enough to say peyton played bad"

"with all due respect...you dont know what yer talking about"

"it was the breakdowns on the offensive line"

"you are dealing with perception..i deal with reality"

the poor guy seemed like he was about to hang up....

"i gotta run a football team..i dont have time for this"

chris asks about marvin harrison sitting on the bench with 3 or 4 minutes left

he goes..."in a word absurd...and with all due respect i dont have time for this guys"

and he hung up

wow

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say, if I were a member of that O line, I'd be sorely tempted to pull a 'stand aside' trick to open the season next year. Manning has no idea how good he has it. Maybe he should trade with David Carr and see how that works out for him.

This Peyton stuff is a joke. The guy is great no doubt, but come on can't he take a hit here? Isn't he 3-6 or 3-7 in the playoffs? Didn't he never beat Fla in college? Didn't Tenn win the NC the year after he left with TEE MARTIN at QB? Isn't there a different excuse EVERY year as to why Indy lost and it's NEVER Peyton. And before anyone says the team lost...we know it is ALWAYS about the QB when wins and losses are discussed. All I am saying is he's great but man he isn't above taking a hit every now and then.

Edited by giantsfan

That ass clown mad Dog  guaranteed a win last yr vs New England,  then refused to take it on the chin for his comments.  Dude is as big a joke as Arod is for his part in the World Tournament of baseball

1273905[/snapback]

Actually Francesa picked Indy last year vs NE the Mad Dog picked NE. And yeah ARod should just sit this thing out, there we agree.

of course francesa picked the colts...his head is lodged up tuna's ass for life

1273927[/snapback]

Yeah that is such a disgrace. What's funny is he's a Giants fan who says he's roots for both, which is IMPOSSIBLE, and when Bill leaves he'll be just a Giants fan again. Well Fatcesa we don't want you.

I have to say, if I were a member of that O line, I'd be sorely tempted to pull a 'stand aside' trick to open the season next year.

1273842[/snapback]

These guys are professionals. So you would pull crap like that on your job when you are mad at a co-worker? :D Absurd.

Manning and Polian are supposedly professionals too, but they grabbed the opportunity to make the O line the scapegoat despite several aspects of their game being subpar. Manning is the least sacked QB in the NFL. Did they just forget how to play the other day? Maybe instead of whining about what the O line did wrong, they should have been more gracious and credited the Pitt D line? Just a thought. :D

Manning and Polian are supposedly professionals too, but they grabbed the opportunity to make the O line the scapegoat despite several aspects of their game being subpar. Manning is the least sacked QB in the NFL. Did they just forget how to play the other day? Maybe instead of whining about what the O line did wrong, they should have been more gracious and credited the Pitt D line? Just a thought.  :D

1274023[/snapback]

:D