[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are the Seahawks a fraud?

Hat Trick

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But I will say this...the Seagulls win the Super Bowl, I will come on here and admit I was wrong, and that they are not a bunch of softies.  I am man enough and can own it when I'm wrong, but I just dont think I will be.

1281075[/snapback]

That's really sweet of you, you stand up guy you.

:D NOW GET A MOVE ON! MY BEER ISN'T GOING TO GET ITSELF!

What's the weather like out there today?

1281318[/snapback]

Cool. The Ground is wet, but not raining currently. It's supposed to stay clear, no rain today I believe, just temps in the mid 40's.

Cool. The Ground is wet, but not raining currently. It's supposed to stay clear, no rain today I believe, just temps in the mid 40's.

1281323[/snapback]

I guess more importantly, how are Engram and Jackson doing? I know they were a little banged up.

I'll stop with the barrage of questions now :D

I guess more importantly, how are Engram and Jackson doing? I know they were a little banged up.

I'll stop with the barrage of questions now  :D

1281328[/snapback]

Posted Friday, Mike Sando, Tacoma News Tribune:

"Receivers Darrell Jackson and Bobby Engram returned to practice today, as did defensive tackle Rocky Bernard, leaving the Seahawks closer to full strength heading into their NFC title game against Carolina on Sunday."

All teams, and the good players from those teams, are frauds and had easy skeds when they are winners. It's the Huddle way.

Your team didn't get this far.... all had to do with the other team being lucky and having an easier sked.

Love this time of the year.... winning homers touting their team vs losing homers trashing. Hardly gets better than this. :D

My team improved, made it to PO's, lost to a better team, and things are looking good for next year. Can't hardly ask for more than that.

Good luck to all four teams... and their homer users here. Gonna be a good day of football.

Posted Friday, Mike Sando, Tacoma News Tribune:

"Receivers Darrell Jackson and Bobby Engram returned to practice today, as did defensive tackle Rocky Bernard, leaving the Seahawks closer to full strength heading into their NFC title game against Carolina on Sunday."

1281331[/snapback]

Glad to hear it. Thought I read their injuries werent too serious.

Glad to hear it. Thought I read their injuries werent too serious.

1281340[/snapback]

Both them were just sore. D-Jax got the stuffing knocked out of him. I still cringe thinking about that Taylor hit!