[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CAUCASIAN is a cheater

LooGie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Canadians are shady because your bacon is ham. I believe you have two teams called the same name, Roughriders or Argonauts, something. :D Perhaps to make trades with yourselfs.

It's quite disgusting.

God bless America.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:huh:;):D:D:lol:

What a farging corksucker this guy turned out to be.......  Good riddance icehole.

P.S.  Anyone else ever see "Johnny Dangerously"  Very funn and under-rated movie.

1285562[/snapback]

i was just thinking that when i read your post....FORGIN' CORKSUCKER!!!

anyone know how to catch a polar bear?

you cut a hole in some ice, and you sprinkle peas around the hole. When the polar bears comes up to take a pea, you kick him in the icehole!

boom shaka laka laka boom.

Canadians are shady because your bacon is ham. I believe you have two teams called the same name, Roughriders or Argonauts, something. :D Perhaps to make trades with yourselfs.

It's quite disgusting.

God bless America.

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :huh:  ;)  :D  :D  :lol:  :brew:

1286441[/snapback]

i almost fell outta my chair reading that one...:D

bunch of dirty communists up there. you never know what they're plotting...

This is definitelt the last time I post on this Oprahcin board. Loogie. Every post you make, everything you say is pure ignorance. I checked out that site, and yeah maybe you did catch this guy cheating maybe you didn't. Not my call, I won't comment on that. But dude, you need to get a serious grip on reality. If you're going to go out and throw accusations like that around, you need to do it an adult manner. Do not respond with "faggit moron leave now" and shuckse like that. Take your lumps, and get on with it. You pumped yourself up so much on this darned thread, man, leave it alone already!

This is definitelt the last time I post on this Oprahcin board. Loogie. Every post you make, everything you say is pure ignorance. I checked out that site, and yeah maybe you did catch this guy cheating maybe you didn't. Not my call, I won't comment on that. But dude, you need to get a serious grip on reality. If you're going to go out and throw accusations like that around, you need to do it an adult manner. Do not respond with "faggit moron leave now" and shuckse like that. Take your lumps, and get on with it. You pumped yourself up so much on this darned thread, man, leave it alone already!

1286886[/snapback]

:D

I don't get it.

1286886[/snapback]

caucasian...is that you? :D

1286886[/snapback]

seeing how you have a total of 7 posts, i'm not sure how the threat of that being your last post is really going to impact anyone. while strangely, i do agree that this public demolition of a league has been strange, i don't think your public criticism of people involved in properly directed either. try a pm or something if you have an issue with somebody.

also, seeing how caucasian is not going to show up and defend himself or his league, can we put this thing to bed so we can talk about the super bowl and the off-season depression we are all about to go through?

1286886[/snapback]

:D Porter 84

1286886[/snapback]

I still think Burleson had a better rant.

1286886[/snapback]

My manure had more substance than this post.