[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

CAUCASIAN is a cheater

LooGie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude said it was a close group of personal friends.  That's pretty close.

1282610[/snapback]

I actually watched him chat with himself the other day on the league site as 2 different teams.

Maybe it was because he is Canadian :D

I actually watched him chat with himself the other day on the league site as 2 different teams.

Maybe it was because he is Canadian :D

1282615[/snapback]

Okay, Go to one NFC championship game & you miss everything. :D

What's the deal going forward?

If we do go forward, somebody else be the commish because he gave the controls to me and I don't want it.

1282852[/snapback]

In the interest of keeping this league alive, If no one else is willing I guess I could do it. I'll want a raise though. :D

Edited by Bonehand

First Coffeeman, now Caucasian. This neighborhood is going to hell. :D

What Caucasian did is pitiful. I just don't understand people who cheat at fantasy football. This is a hobby. I want to pound my opponents fair and square. If you win something by cheating, how can you be proud of it?

This is worse than collusioning people out of a league during a signup and lying about it. Of course, that never happened. :D By the way, this nothing to do with Caucasian or you guys in that league.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

First Coffeeman, now Caucasian.  This neighborhood is going to hell.  :D

What Caucasian did is pitiful.  I just don't understand people who cheat at fantasy football.  This is a hobby.  I want to pound my opponents fair and square.  If you win something by cheating, how can you be proud of it?

This is worse than collusioning people out of a league during a signup and lying about it.  Of course, that never happened.  :D

1282886[/snapback]

:D With all due respect... Coffeeman made the mistake of taking on the unenviable task of holding $300 +/- for three college football contests/bets and then was unable to dole out the cash due to work conflicts. He did NOT snooker anyone. His name is NEVER to be mentioned in the same breath as jackaszes like this "caucasian" fella. :D

:D  With all due respect... Coffeeman made the mistake of taking on the unenviable task of holding $300 +/- for three college football contests/bets and then was unable to dole out the cash due to work conflicts.  He did NOT snooker anyone.  His name is NEVER to be mentioned in the same breath as jackaszes like this "caucasian" fella.  :D

1282887[/snapback]

My bad. :D I didn't know Coffeeman smoothed things over with you guys. The last time I was here, a lot of people were mad as hell at him.

Check out the site for yourself.

North American Dynasty League

Teams in question are Fighting Gophers and Red Devils.

1282178[/snapback]

:D I just checked it out

Trade 1 - 1.05 and 2.08 for 3.02, 4.12, and 5.01

Trade 2 - 4.12 and 5.01 for 9.01, 1st/2nd rookies for 2 years

Trade 3 - 9.01 for 7.01

Trade 4 - 12.08 for 8.12 and 9.01

Trade 5 - 11.05, 13.05, 27.05, and 31.05 for 15.01, 19.01, 23.01, 27.01, 31.01

Team A got: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 27th, 31th

Team B got: 3rd, 7th, 8th, 9th, 15th, 19th, 23rd, 27th, 31th, 4 rookies

wow... a lot of action there.

:D   I just checked it out

Trade 1 - 1.05 and 2.08 for 3.02, 4.12, and 5.01

Trade 2 - 4.12 and 5.01 for 9.01, 1st/2nd rookies for 2 years

Trade 3 - 9.01 for 7.01

Trade 4 - 12.08 for 8.12 and 9.01

Trade 5 - 11.05, 13.05, 27.05, and 31.05 for 15.01, 19.01, 23.01, 27.01, 31.01

Team A got: 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th, 11th, 12th, 13th, 27th, 31th

Team B got: 3rd, 7th, 8th, 9th, 15th, 19th, 23rd, 27th, 31th, 2 rookies (corrected)

wow... a lot of action there.

1283296[/snapback]

We forced him into trade 4 because #2 looked a shady (#3 was supposed to be part of 2). It was even worse before that. The rookie picks were essentially worthless because this years was 12th overall and next years doesn't really help until...well next year.

Edited by Zooty

One should have suspected something when he listed 19 game spamshirts when replying to the "Jersey's for game day?" topic.

Here's my list.

1. Julius Peppers

2. Daunte Culpepper

3. John Abraham (#94)

4. Jerry Porter

5. Jerry Rice (2 OAK Home&Away)

6. Jerry Rice (SF)

7. Jake Plummer (Ariz)

8. Brian Westbrook

9. Brett Favre

10. Preist Holmes

11. Michael Vick

12. Herman Moore

13. Tiki Barber

14. Warren Sapp (Tbay)

15. Charles Woodson

16. Shaun Alexander

17. Ray Lewis

18. Ricky Williams

19. Steve McNair

1254448[/snapback]

So Loogie, what did Caucasian say to all this?  He was obviously cheating...did he admit it or say anything?

1283461[/snapback]

Didn't he give commish power to "You're Going Down"? There had to be some sort of communication for that to have happened I would think (unless he's in on it too :D )

For my part, I still want to do the league, but I do feel...violated.

Redraft teams though. I would suggest draft order being done by someone here we can trust - like DMD for instance.

When can we get started?

PS - up the ante to at least $50 too.

My bad.  :D I didn't know Coffeeman smoothed things over with you guys.  The last time I was here, a lot of people were mad as hell at him.

1282901[/snapback]

Yeah one "hey check your PMs" post snowballed into an old fashioned lynching, unfortunately.

Wait, coffeeman smoothed things out?

learn something new every day

1283378[/snapback]

Yup, everything's good.

Didn't he give commish power to "You're Going Down"? There had to be some sort of communication for that to have happened I would think (unless he's in on it too :D )

For my part, I still want to do the league, but I do feel...violated.

Redraft teams though. I would suggest draft order being done by someone here we can trust - like DMD for instance.

When can we get started?

PS - up the ante to at least $50 too.

1283606[/snapback]

Discussion is ongoing on the site message board. Please weigh in with your thought, Mr. Runts.

So Loogie, what did Caucasian say to all this?  He was obviously cheating...did he admit it or say anything?

1283461[/snapback]

not really. he tried to say he logged in for the fella to do, oh ALL HIS TRANSACTIONS..then "i said, but you're the commish, you've done stuff before as the commish, why sign in to do it? why not do it, you know, with your commish skills?" he said "i dont have to explain myself to you" it was funny.

gunther watched the chat...he was laughing like crazy, said i was tearing him up. It's nice to vent now and again, and he provided me the fuel to do just that.

he also claimed that the THIRD team he was running was a friend from work, and then tried to re-join our league, as the friend, saying he still wanted in. I said take a hike, even if it was legit, which it wasn't, he couldn't be trusted. only huddlers this time around.

he had all three teams in 1 division, so he was guaranteed a playoff spot..:D