[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler Fistfight #16

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Bier
    • Thews

Both of these guys have great smiles. :D

1297314[/snapback]

Bier's way too nice.  Isn't he the guy that drove Sky to Oklahoma or something like that during the Skylive tour?

1297342[/snapback]

Could you really punch a guy with a great set of pearly whites?  Bier has one hell of smile.  Look at those teeth. :D

1297367[/snapback]

Well, it's obvious which one JJ's gonna pick. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

Edit to add: :D

Edited by Big F'n Dave

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's obvious which one JJ's gonna pick. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

Edit to add: :D

1297430[/snapback]

Yeah I picked Thews a while ago. Bier seems like a cool guy but I just don't see him wanting to hit anyone.

I met Bier around 15 years ago and lived with his best friend from SF in New Orleans. Those guys partied hard and were scrappy as Athenae.

Unless Thews backs his intelligently designed Brontosaurus over him while he is whipping up some creme puffs, Bier takes this one easily after dosing Thews' magical dino helper with Jagermeister and blunting his wickedly sharp elven shoes by sticking a potato on the end of each.

Yeah I picked Thews a while ago.  Bier seems like a cool guy but I just don't see him wanting to hit anyone.

1297439[/snapback]

I wasn't talking about the fight. I was talking about who you wanted to settle down with. You know, Brokeback-style. :D

Edited by Big F'n Dave

:D thews was bitching about a little cut on his hand?! there have been nights that i've looked like a mummy back there (burns, graters, etc). we get used to pain int he kitchen.

an elf might be somewhat ellusive.... but this is a tiger he wouldn't want to wake. i am a nice guy who has a history of hospitalizing people in my teens.... was recruited by an asian gang, and have a mastery of knives. been jumped several times by multiple assailants and have walked away on the better end......

thews' best chance is to get me loaded on tequilla..... i get mean, but lose my coordination :D

edit:

jj- got your pm, just really didn't know what you wanted me to do with it :D i typically work from about 1p-10 or 11.... got to sleep late so up at 10a.

Edited by Bier Meister

:D  thews was bitching about a little cut on his hand?!  there have been nights that i've looked like a mummy back there (burns, graters, etc).  we get used to pain int he kitchen.

1297593[/snapback]

hard to argue with a guy who has been hardened in ... um ... the kitchen.

Ok, we know Thews is banging the hot chick, Bier while the guy seems to be nice, he might be just a little too nice, I mean the guy is a chef how much gayer do you get, well maybe a chef originally from San Fagcisco.  Thews is an elf, we all know that the elfs kicked the crap out of the ferries, so Thews will come out on top.  Sorry Bier.

1297340[/snapback]

What do boats have to do with this?

You sure have a lot of homophobic rage in you, Perch. :D

Sorry Thews, but I can't vote for an elf in a fistfight.  Just can't do it.

1297362[/snapback]

:D Words of wisdom.

Could Bier hypnotize Thews into submission? :D

1297507[/snapback]

Good info here... some of us know of Bier's "secret" profession. :D:D

i was recruited by an asian gang

1297593[/snapback]

Bier, the San Rafael High School chess club does NOT count. :D

---------

I think this is probably one of the better matchups that JJ has come up with. The Elf vs. The Chef. Power tools vs. an array of knives. Both look like in-shape, good-lookin' fellas that would be reluctant to throw down, but given enough liquid courage, could muster up the scrap. Bier in a squeaker.

Bier's way too nice.  Isn't he the guy that drove Sky to Oklahoma or something like that during the Skylive tour?

1297342[/snapback]

:D Yes he is.

1297345[/snapback]

Gotcha John.... the only two things right about the above is that Bier is nice and that we were in the same vehicle. :D

I drove. From Denver to Kansas City.... Bier was along for the ride. Great company to be sure.

I'm am still calling this one a draw. Just don't see either one getting the upper hand in a fist fight. Both are too nice to hit someone without sufficiant provocation.

was recruited by an asian gang

1297593[/snapback]

Bier Bier Bier Bier Bier (sigh)... how long have you been with the Huddle? You have to know better than to offer up chum like that to this sea of cyber sharks! You may end up winning this fight my firend, but at what cost? You will never, ever live this one down. :D

Bier Bier Bier Bier Bier (sigh)... how long have you been with the Huddle?  You have to know better than to offer up chum like that to this sea of cyber sharks!  You may end up winning this fight my firend, but at what cost?  You will never, ever live this one down.    :D

1297755[/snapback]

i have to give up a nugget now and then.... community service, if you will.....

:D