[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The "Go To" Huddlers

TDFFFreak

I can't believe no props for my computer droppin' knowledge...I guess it gets lost in the H8 vs Atomoranic - Apple/PC "debates"...:D

I know lots about aviation as well...I'll have to fill out my list...

1300369[/snapback]

What about soup?

:D is the resident expert on sneak attacks. Well at least he was until that Chuck Norris came around :D

Edited by Puddy

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football: pretty much anyone that is in that secret cabal with me, plus a few others whom I can't mention because then it would be obvious to them that they weren't already in the secret cabal

General Sports:

Food: Detlef and Bier Meister

Wine: see above

Movies: dunno

Television: dunno

Music: dunno

Reading: dunno

Vegas / Poker / General Gambling: Darin3, Spain, Big Country and several others who seem to know their stuff ... can't remember everyone off the top of my head ...

Travel: dunno

Financial/Investing: GeeTeeBee, RWings and Jumpin Jonnies know some good stuff about investing (as all three are/were professional institutional investment managers) ... I think that MITPDUB and a few others may be latent investment contributors down the road...

Financial/Taxes & Estates: Puddy (and a few other guys who are escaping me right now) seem to drop good knowledge on taxes/estate stuff ...

Financial/Economics: Weigie and Az tend to get some good stuff going with broad-brush-strokes economics stuff ...

Relationships: dunno

Children: dunno

Politics: dunno

Computers & Technology: H8tank, et.al.

Video Games: don't care

Exercise: Big Country seems to drop knowledge often

I'd like to officially note that there is a big difference between "Financial: Investing", "Financial: Taxes / Estate Planning" and "Finanical: Economics"...

Decorative Painting: Policyvote

Edited by muck

I can't believe no props for my computer droppin' knowledge...I guess it gets lost in the H8 vs Atomoranic - Apple/PC "debates"...:D

I know lots about aviation as well...I'll have to fill out my list...

1300369[/snapback]

I guess you're just not as popular and loved as H8. :D

FYI, I did own a home brew supply store for several years. I know more than a little bit about beer. Although, I think Rovers is the king of beer making around here. :D

Fixed.

:D

1300755[/snapback]

Is your bitterness due to envy? Or is it the fact that you have to try to belittle somone that actually produces something that is lasting and that benifits society so that you feel better about bankrupting corporations and sending their workers to the unemployment line?

Is your bitterness due to envy?  Or is it the fact that you have to try to belittle somone that actually produces something that is lasting and that benifits society so that you feel better about bankrupting corporations and sending their workers to the unemployment line?

1300910[/snapback]

:D

i have worked in a District Manager capacity or greater for GAP/PacSun/WetSeal/Burlington Coat Factory and a couple other smaller regional companies...so let me know if and when any of the straight guys need fashion advice  :D

1300186[/snapback]

What's to know? Rule #1 is you can NEVER be overdressed (though wearing a huge miter and white robes on your visit to the Vatican might be pushing the envelope); aside from that, keep your suits conservative and well-made, if you want flash do it with the shirt and tie - snappy yellow shirt + nice tie + black suit = well dressed; snappy yellow shirt & suit = pimp.

Personally, I don't like pleats and think flat fronts are a bit classier and more timeless. Your mileage may vary.

Never skimp on shoes.

Erm, that's about it for this edition of "Beer Eye for the Straight Guy"

What's to know? Rule #1 is you can NEVER be overdressed (though wearing a huge miter and white robes on your visit to the Vatican might be pushing the envelope); aside from that, keep your suits conservative and well-made, if you want flash do it with the shirt and tie - snappy yellow shirt + nice tie + black suit = well dressed; snappy yellow shirt & suit = pimp.

Personally, I don't like pleats and think flat fronts are a bit classier and more timeless. Your mileage may vary.

Never skimp on shoes.

Erm, that's about it for this edition of "Beer Eye for the Straight Guy"

1302273[/snapback]

Very good info here. Hankk would be proud.

Very good info here.  Hankk would be proud.

1302289[/snapback]

Aside from the fact my lust for women is pathological and I have a manly-man job, deep down, I'm a gay man.

That's the word on the street.

1302321[/snapback]

As long as it isn't coming from the highway rest stops (you know, that one just south of St Joseph's on I-94).... :D