[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

hello to my huddler friends

crispirons

i've missed you guys and girls. i just got into vegas and i'm still without internet service probably until next week. i've spent the last 2 weeks in the chicago area with my family and dad especially. he has emphysema (sp) and is not doing too well. he just had his 75th birthday too. sorry i couldn't contact any of you guys in chicago(robn, josh) but it wasn't a social visit. anyway, i'm here in sin city, looking for a job and getting situated. i'll let you know when i get internet and everything has simmered down. right now, life is a little hectic. i won't be able to respond to any comments in this thread for at least a few days, if then. god bless you all and GO STEELERS.

Don't know what you're looking to do, but that's one thing that the LV ain't short of, and that's jobs.

1298933[/snapback]

You would be surprised. It is not easy to find a decent job in Las Vegas. With 5000 people a month still moving in (2000 move out), there is a lot of competition for almost any job. Sure, that's a lot of churn, but that is one of the problems in Vegas...people with the good jobs stay....it's the people with the crappy job or crappy sales territory or whatever that leave. Well, those and those with the gambling, sex, drug, alcohol or other addiction problem.

Party at Crispy's when we are all there for WCOFF...

1299202[/snapback]

Soooo after we trash his place his next move is TN!!!! WOW....Spain gets a new roomate that is human! :D

As soon as you get those tee times for Shadow Creek, let me know, I'll be on the next plane down. :D

1300260[/snapback]

I really hate to pack my clubs on an airplane. I swear the baggage guys love to throw those things in an attempt to break something. Anyway, if you want to play a round during the week of Feb 19 - 22 let me know, Crisp. I even made a contact with a guy that used to be a club pro but now works at the Flamingo. He could hook us up with some very desirable tee times with decent discounts according to what he told me when Rocknrob and I were there last November.