[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

pet friggin peeves!

dmarc117

The time delay between sending multiple PMs. SCREW FLOOD CONTROL! :wacko:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

People that say "O" instead of "ZERO" when reciting a telephone number.

People that say WARSH instead of WASH...."I gotta go warsh my clothes". :wacko:

People that demand my wallet

People who say "Ok I'm gonna let you go now" when I call THEM

Loud eaters

People who stand in the middle of a doorway

Families that take up an entire aisle in a store

Clerks at a gas station who don't know directions

People who use Nextel phones and make sure you can hear there conversation

"Restrooms are for customers only" signs

At the luggage carousel at the aiport:

1) Before the buzzer sounds and the bags are on the belt - everybody is standing 10 feet or so away from the carousel, you can see up and down its entire length, and there is plenty of room to saunter up and remove a bag from the belt;

2) After the buzzer sounds - everybody crowds the belt, you have to muscle your way through the masses and lean over it to see the bags coming and then you have to do gyrations and contortions removing the bag from the belt so you don't knock over some old lady or hit a fat slob. Unless, of course, you want to knock the old lady over or hit the fat slob with your heavy bag.

Adding:

People who cannot, are in capable or unwilling to have a civilized debate. Nothing in this world is black & white and when it comes to politics it is even more so. I can't remember who I was debating with but just recently I have a very civil debate on the healthcare reform act with 2 individuals here in the Tailgate and I thought it was the most awesome thread ever because of this. People who blindly argue a point and refuse to engage a debate are horrible and a big pet peeve of mine.

You should hear my mom chew gum. All you have to do is get within about 50 feet of her and you'll be able to. Car rides with her are brutal.

I couldnt hang in with it. Gum chomping probably tops the list as far as loud food eating

I couldnt hang in with it. Gum chomping probably tops the list as far as loud food eating

God forbid my mom is ever assaulted, but if she is, it will be because of this. Mark my words. You should see the text messages I get whenever my wife or my sister are in the car with my mom -- so much rage and anger.

At the luggage carousel at the aiport:

1) Before the buzzer sounds and the bags are on the belt - everybody is standing 10 feet or so away from the carousel, you can see up and down its entire length, and there is plenty of room to saunter up and remove a bag from the belt;

2) After the buzzer sounds - everybody crowds the belt, you have to muscle your way through the masses and lean over it to see the bags coming and then you have to do gyrations and contortions removing the bag from the belt so you don't knock over some old lady or hit a fat slob. Unless, of course, you want to knock the old lady over or hit the fat slob with your heavy bag.

No point in letting just dad loiter right next to the carousel like a dog waiting for a bone, lets have the whole friggin fat azz family nestled right up there too.

People who stand at the register while all their groceries are scanned then right at the end.......... laboriously pay by check.

Sticking with this....

When a cashier opens a new line and doesn't say the words "I can take the next person in line".

People who park their damn cart in the middle of the aisle instead of courteously moving it to the side, and then get indignant when you have to move it out of the way yourself.

People who park their damn cart in the middle of the aisle instead of courteously moving it to the side, and then get indignant when you have to move it out of the way yourself.

Or at a store that puts up a display in the aisle, thus narrowing the aisle there, then someone standing in that narrowed part making it impossible to pass.

People who leave their cart blocking a parking space.

People who ride those electric grocery carts and think they have the right of way throughout the grocery store.