[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddler fistfight #19

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Captains Wench
    • Sweet Lips

This is a fun matchup. Both of these huddlers started coming around within the last year or so. Captains Wench was in a BoTH league(Good vs Evil) and she's unfortunately a democrat. :D She's got a great sense of humor and I recently found out that she's married to Duchess Jack. She works for a well known Biotech company and she and Jack live in Jersey. She grew up in Pittsburgh but her favorite team is the Dolphins. She's also quite a seamstress. Her opponent is a bit of a wild card. I don't know anything about her other than the fact that she says naughty things on the message boards. She could be a ghey homosexual for all I know that gets a rush out of talking dirty to other men(or little boys :D ). This should be an interesting matchup and no Duchess Jack is not allowed to join in on the fun. What do you guys think about this one?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to try to write a nice narrative for this fight, but I also don't know much about Sweetlips. 

The way I see it – it’s really easy:

Wench = naughty

Sweet = nice

Wench wins!!  :D

Are we allowed to bring anything to this fight or will be a barehanded event? :D

1303198[/snapback]

i think the moring star has to stay at home.