[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is the biggest snow job in Super Bowl history

Sgt. Ryan

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were Menudo or any other Steeler fan, I'd be happy as hell.  They have a right to be.

But that officiating was just awful.  Every time the Seahawks made a play on special teams or in Steeler territory it got wiped out.  The offensive PI call should never have been made.  The holding call on the pass that went to the two yard line was HORRIBLE.  On the next two plays, it looked to me that the Steelers LB was offsides.  No calls.  And the block below the waist was mystifying.  Alexander got horse-collard, plain and simple.  No call.  Seahawks had no chance tonight.  I don't believe in conspiracies, because I don't think the NFL has anything to gain.  The ratings are what they are for the SB.  Fixing the outcomes would do nothing.  I just think it was plain human error.  I WAS rooting a bit for the Seahawks tonight, but I don't think this has clouded my judgement.  I watched the game with about 25 people.  Everybody was floored by the officiating.  I wish we had seen a fair fight.  Steelers might still have won though.  We'll never know.  Like somebody said, 25 years from now, the Steelers will still have the championship.  But man, if I was a Seahawks fan, I would be one PISSED OFF guy tonight.

1307451[/snapback]

well said, and yes I am still pissed off. It is nothing against Pitt at all, I mean they made the big plays to win. The refs showing bias, which is becoming quite ovious to alot of knowledgeable football fans is an outrage. The questionable/blown calls may or may not have cost Sea a win, but they played far too big of role for alot our tastes. Momentum is a tricky thing, and once Sea punches it in from the 1 after the Stevens catch- they take the lead, and the whole comlexion of the game is different, anyone who says otherwise is fool. Bottom line is the calls were far too one-sided and came at crucial crucial times in the game. Whatever the sport, refs are supposed to let the players decide the outcome- ridiculous- the refs DICTATED the pace and tempo, and score of the game.

There is no doubt these games are officiated with bias- no other explanation makes any sense. Going back to the Indy/Pitt game- There was no doubt on Poly's int- the refs were doing everything in their power to give Indy a chance to win- and tonight it was one-sided for Pitt. And that is really a shame.

Jedi, you are the classiest of all of the Seahawk fans.  I'm  admit that the Jackson offensive PI was weak, but other than that, the Steelers simply made more plays.  You are a class actt  :D

1307458[/snapback]

Thanks but.........

Always loved you, but, you are pathetic by trying to take away from the victory.  :D

1307466[/snapback]

I'll look the other way because you're sloshed, but don't even try to have the nerve to call me pathetic after the way you've behaved here for the last two weeks.

You know I didn't care who won this game going in. And I'm also a fan of Ward. And yet, I found the game vastly awful to watch because TWO good teams weren't allowed to really play.

And all the :D about "Steeler hating" is what's pathetic. It's the refs people are mad at.

Maybe you should go sleep it off.

If I were Menudo or any other Steeler fan, I'd be happy as hell.  They have a right to be.

But that officiating was just awful.  Every time the Seahawks made a play on special teams or in Steeler territory it got wiped out.  The offensive PI call should never have been made.  The holding call on the pass that went to the two yard line was HORRIBLE.  On the next two plays, it looked to me that the Steelers LB was offsides.  No calls.  And the block below the waist was mystifying.  Alexander got horse-collard, plain and simple.  No call.  Seahawks had no chance tonight.  I don't believe in conspiracies, because I don't think the NFL has anything to gain.  The ratings are what they are for the SB.  Fixing the outcomes would do nothing.  I just think it was plain human error.  I WAS rooting a bit for the Seahawks tonight, but I don't think this has clouded my judgement.  I watched the game with about 25 people.  Everybody was floored by the officiating.  I wish we had seen a fair fight.  Steelers might still have won though.  We'll never know.  Like somebody said, 25 years from now, the Steelers will still have the championship.  But man, if I was a Seahawks fan, I would be one PISSED OFF guy tonight.

1307451[/snapback]

What's sad is.... this post somehow helps me feel better. Thanks Hook.

Come on JJ Matt Hasseyback did throw a pick when they needed him most and Stevens could not catch a child's nerf football tonight.

1307492[/snapback]

he threw a pick when it was 3rd and 30 or whatever. after a play where it should have been first and goal, but it was moved back 10 yards on a phantom holding call instead. then the next play the steelers were offsides, but it wasnt called, and hass was sacked.

Jedi, you are the classiest of all of the Seahawk fans.  I'm  admit that the Jackson offensive PI was weak, but other than that, the Steelers simply made more plays.  You are a class actt  :D

1307458[/snapback]

Oh and... There are plenty of other classy Hawks fans. Perhaps classier than me by not complaining. I don't like complaining. And I really am not used to point fingers at the stripes. I coach pop-warner and teach my players to never use the refs as an excuse. Tonight, the refs have allowed a game to go undetermined IMO.

well said, and yes I am still pissed off. It is nothing against Pitt at all, I mean they made the big plays to win. The refs showing bias, which is becoming quite ovious to alot of knowledgeable football fans is an outrage. The questionable/blown calls may or may not have cost Sea a win, but they played far too big of role for alot our tastes. Momentum is a tricky thing, and once Sea punches it in from the 1 after the Stevens catch- they take the lead, and the whole comlexion of the game is different, anyone who says otherwise is fool. Bottom line is the calls were far too one-sided and came at crucial crucial times in the game. Whatever the sport, refs are supposed to let the players decide the outcome- ridiculous- the refs DICTATED the pace and tempo, and score of the game.

There is no doubt these games are officiated with bias- no other explanation makes any sense. Going back to the Indy/Pitt game- There was no doubt on Poly's int- the refs were doing everything in their power to give Indy a chance to win- and tonight it was one-sided for Pitt. And that is really a shame.

1307502[/snapback]

Give me a break, the Steelers played poorly and still won. You talked a lot of garbage all week....your team scored 10, enjoy us kissing the Lombardi :D

Sorry, but, I've had enough.

All Pitt fans have to think about is how they would of felt if they would of lost to Indy last game and what they would of felt. That is how Seahawk fans feel tonight.

1307517[/snapback]

I wonder if the league will offer Seattle an apology tomorrow? :D

All of you can give me a break. If yoiu think I am going to feel bad about my #6 seed Steelers winning the Super Bowl :D Yes, I feel terrible. The better team won, as Lofu Tattupu just said.

All Pitt fans have to think about is how they would of felt if they would of lost to Indy last game and what they would of felt. That is how Seahawk fans feel tonight.

1307517[/snapback]

I was in the chat box when the Palomalu interception was overturned in the INDY game and I immediately said that I would not blame that call if the Steelers went on to lose the game.... I said it immediately.

All of you can give me a break.  If yoiu think I am going to feel bad about my #6 seed Steelers winning the Super Bowl  :D  Yes, I feel terrible.  The better team won, as Lofu Tattupu just said.

1307536[/snapback]

No need for you to feel bad. You did not throw the flags :D

Enjoy the win, but unfortunately for all Steelers fans, it's tainted.

I was in the chat box when the Palomalu interception was overturned in the INDY game and I immediately said that I would not blame that call if the Steelers went on to lose the game.... I said it immediately.

1307541[/snapback]

Well ,you would of had every right to blame that call.

Matt Hasseyback did throw a pick when they needed him most and Stevens could not catch a child's nerf football tonight. But don't worry you guys will be back in the playoffs next year they're in the same divison as the Rams, Cardnials, and 49ers. talk about unfair.

1307456[/snapback]

Come on JJ Matt Hasseyback did throw a pick when they needed him most and Stevens could not catch a child's nerf football tonight.

1307492[/snapback]

What did you eat at your superbowl party tonight ?Parrot ?

Edited by whomper

Well ,you would of had every right to blame that call.

1307544[/snapback]

Why? The Steelers still had plenty of time left in the game to make the plays necesarry to win... I have never blamed officials for any Steelers loss.... maybe that's why I don't like all this :D about the officiating :D

Why?  The Steelers still had plenty of time left in the game to make the plays necesarry to win... I have never blamed officials for any Steelers loss.... maybe that's why I don't like all this  :D about the officiating :D

1307552[/snapback]

please, if the Colts had somehow come back to beat the Steelers, you would STILL be squawking about the missed PI calls against Randle El and Parker. And the overturned INT. And the no all on the offsides (that was actually a false start). You actually have to lose a game due to bad calls to complain about it. Not win them.

No need for you to feel bad. You did not throw the flags :D

Enjoy the win, but unfortunately for all Steelers fans, it's tainted.

1307543[/snapback]

Yes, the taintedness really hurts. :D I gave you Seahwk fans more credit than you deserved. :D

Hey Whomper I don't understand your joke.

1307559[/snapback]

A girl said that to me one time because I repeated myself..It cracked me up for some reason..