[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If the Huddle was a Soap Opera

cliaz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who drives a Vette in any movie/TV show has to be an ass hole. I'll have Billy Zabka playing my role. BiggieFries can be in the yard working at my Beverly Hills mansion in the opening scene where I take pity on him showing I have a sensitive side too.

Edit: Karate Kid was a better movie if you stop it when Johnny kicks the crap outta that pansy Ralph Macchio on the beach.

Edited by TimC

The drunk bar owner where all you drunks come to hangout.

Edit: Afterwards, I'd sleep with all of your wives. (just to add some soap opera theme)  :D

1312999[/snapback]

Who you kidding? The lonely trophy wives love the sweaty gardeners! Eva Longoria, here I come!!

:D

Are these THE famous twoobs?  :D

Tell the truth Twiley!  I'll see you in a whole different light if they are!  :D

1313060[/snapback]

There are Huddlers that have met her and they all insist that she is hot. This is funny to me because twiley looks like Ralph Maccio.

If I'm lucky, I'm the white trash boyfriend that the snooty wealthy old money family hates their daughter is dating. What's more likely is being typecast as the serial killer/rapist/stalker.

Edited by Voltaire

There are Huddlers that have met her and they all insist that she is hot.  This is funny to me because twiley looks like Ralph Maccio.

1313076[/snapback]

My wife is an attractive woman with perfect breasts, they are not huge disproportionate melons. She wieghs about 110 and fluctuates between a C and D cup, so all of you perverts get that thought out of your head like she's stacked like Pamela Anderson.

My wife is an attractive woman with perfect breasts, they are not huge disproportionate melons. She wieghs about 110 and fluctuates between a C and D cup, so all of you perverts get that thought out of your head like she's stacked like Pamela Anderson.

1313101[/snapback]

I like her even more after this description :D

There are Huddlers that have met her and they all insist that she is hot.  This is funny to me because twiley looks like Ralph Maccio.

1313076[/snapback]

I really don't think I look like him. Quite a few Huddlers have met me so they can state whether or not I bear any resemblance.