[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If the Huddle was a Soap Opera

cliaz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a noob rook lurking for a bit.  Actually I have been a huddle member for 3 or 4 years now.  Just never made it into the message boards.  I lurked a bit yesterday but I wasnt walkng in on that shucks storm.

1313355[/snapback]

Welcome Camel...I like you lurked for a few years and made the plunge in to the messageboards...you'll never go back!

I don't blame you.

Welcome!! And you have to have at least 1,000 posts or know me before you can comment about my wifes boobs.

1313361[/snapback]

Once you hit 4, 696 posts, you get an 8 x 10 glossy of them. :D

1313367[/snapback]

You should see what you get when you reach 5737 posts...:D

:ducksundertwileyroundhousekick: :D

........  patiently waiting

1313397[/snapback]

:D

I love boobs.  Some nights i'm in the mood for those saggy knee hangers that have pancake sized nipples.  You can grab on to one of those and swing around the room like Tarzan.

1313749[/snapback]

This statement is even funnier if you imagine cliaz IS the guy in his avatar, doing as he describes above. :D

I'd be the wise family gynecologist who tells the female star that she got a STD from her cheating husband.

1314554[/snapback]

owwww can I change my answer? I want to be the STD cept I want to have a russian accent and have the ability to shoot hot sauce from my nipples.