[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which Huddlers have you met in person ?

whomper

I'm not one to go out of my way to meet new folks (pathetic, I know), but if any of y'all are in Fort Wayne, IN anytime, PM me. I'm not adverse to it either...so long as it's a public place of my choosing and I can station my "people" in the area in advance. :D

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not one to go out of my way to meet new folks (pathetic, I know), but if any of y'all are in Fort Wayne, IN anytime, PM me. I'm not adverse to it either...so long as it's a public place of my choosing and I can station my "people" in the area in advance. :D

You are a cautious one.

Umm.... that was a joke - as evidenced by the graemlin.

Sheesh, it's not funny when you have to explain it.

Hell, I don't go anywhere w/o Guido and Carmine scoping out the place first! :D

Darin3, Tbimm, Rajn, Atlanta Cracker, Steel Bunz, Slayer, Sky... :D I think that is it.

I have spoken on the phone to Bier, H8, Skins, Nsab, Alchico, Big F'n Dave, Hugh...:D I think that is it

I need to meet Tim C and Whomper...just so I can laugh my arss off. :tup:

That Guido is no one to mess with! :D:D

If he roughed you up last year, I apologize and will take him to task (like no raw meat or linguini for a week). :tup:

:D cdrudge and Gunther are also there.

Coordinate with our activities director, RRobn.

Jimmy is a Mormon, though - he won't be indulging in our favorite social lubricant.

But hey, it's another chance for Brentastic to dodge you.

:D

:doh::D:D:clap:

I appologize :tup: I've also met Big John...:clap:

Actually...of all the huddlers in the Band of Huddlers...I probably spent the most time with him.

I knew I was forgetting someone important :D

Edited by SuperBalla

Jimmy is a Mormon, though - he won't be indulging in our favorite social lubricant.

While this is true, he didn't make me feel uncomfortable for indulging while he didn't. If you get the chance, take the opportunity to get together with JN. Quality Huddler all around.

While this is true, he didn't make me feel uncomfortable for indulging while he didn't. If you get the chance, take the opportunity to get together with JN. Quality Huddler all around.

even he knew that cherry wheat bier didn't count :D:D

• 2 weeks later...
Then in the interim:

Loaf, spain, Apathy

Added this weekend were:

Skippy, Big Country, GTS, I Like Soup, darin3, H8tank, Slugfear, crispirons, bushwacked, RR26, Jumpin Johnies, DMD, REZ, WW ,Twiley, JoJoTheWebToedBoy, Chargerz, The Six(VI) Kings

Since then:

untateve, evil_gop_liars, Bonehand, digitaldan21, ksu70

To add a name and to put in a list.

1. Chavez

2. SteelBunz

3. Skylive5

4. lkirc

5. Atlanta Cracker

6. rajncajn

7. TBimm

8. Hitman

9. Cordo

10. SuperBalla

11. loaf

12. spain

13. Apathy

14. Skippy

___Big Country

16. godtomsatam

___darin3

___I Like Soup

___H8tank

___Slugfear

21. crispirons

22. bushwacked

23. rocknrobn26

24. Jumpin Johnies

25. DMD

26. REZ

27. WW

28. Twiley

29. JoJoTheWebToedBoy

30. Chargerz

31. The Six Kings

32. untateve

33. evil_gop_liars

34. Bonehand

___digitaldan21

36. ksu70

37. Swampnuts

Edited by Big John

Was Jimmy Neutron wearing a short sleeved white shirt with a dark tie and riding a bicycle when you met him? :D

I haven't met any of you, but would love to. I live in an out of the way place but if you ever are this way for skiing, kayaking, rafting, flyfishing, hiking, horseback riding, mtn biking or golf, you are welcome to stay here. You will have a guest suite with private deck (will have to share with the dogs), and own 50 " widescreen TV for your sports viewing pleasure. I don't leave Bend much but will be at the Marriott Waterfront in Portland for a conference in October.

I haven't met any of you, but would love to. I live in an out of the way place but if you ever are this way for skiing, kayaking, rafting, flyfishing, hiking, horseback riding, mtn biking or golf, you are welcome to stay here. You will have a guest suite with private deck (will have to share with the dogs), and own 50 " widescreen TV for your sports viewing pleasure. I don't leave Bend much but will be at the Marriott Waterfront in Portland for a conference in October.

You live in Alaska, don't you? My family and I could find this a possible summer vacation experience. My older son wants to know if there are mountains near you.

Bend is definitely one of the nicer small cities in the country - unless, of course, you don't like sunshine, mountains, national forests, good food, good microbreweries, etc.

Wish I would've purchased real estate there 20 years ago, as I'd probably be pretty wealthy right now.