[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reasons why I love Hhe Huddle!

I Like Soup

1. Band of Huddlers. :D

2. Fantasy football advice from a hugh group of people...you are bound to get the one answer you are looking for.

3. Pretty quick news on all teams from homers.

4. Pretty quick news on world events. I usually check The Huddle before I go to CNN or a similar website!

5. Baseball pools, March Madness brackets, Super Bowl squares, etc. Never at a loss for some participants.

6. If you ever go traveling, you can get some good input on places to go and eat. Not to mention, there are usually some Huddlers who either graciously offer you a place to stay, or meet you out and ensure you have a good time...most times half remembered...:D

7. Over the years, you really do feel like a part of a community, albeit on an internet messageboard.

Did I miss anything?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are like the pizza guy who shows up during a hostage takeover.  :D

1361898[/snapback]

Score...:browniepoints:

:D Not my intention really. I was thinking about this when trying to explain to my friend's girlfriend how cool the Huddle was and that we were not "Snugglers" or "Cuddlers" before my recent trip to visit my non-Huddler friend (ghey) in SoCal.

Yeah, but doesn't the pizza guy always turn out to be the mastermind?

:oldshoveintotraffic:

1361910[/snapback]

Squeegies right, this place is getting gheyer and gheyer.

1361913[/snapback]

My turn...

Arabs

1361917[/snapback]

Nooo...you are turning my thread of Huddle beauty in to a mockery!!

As I expected from my Huddle brethren! :D Carry on...!!

6.  If you ever go traveling, you can get some good input on places to go and eat.  Not to mention, there are usually some Huddlers who either graciously offer you a place to stay, or meet you out and ensure you have a good time and/or be your stepladder...most times half remembered...:D

1361883[/snapback]

:D

I'm going to kill you, Soup.

1361972[/snapback]

:jumpingupanddown: DMD! DMD! :jumpingupanddown:

Oh wait...crap. That wasn't a PM.

Never mind. :D

Incidentally, I may be making a trip out to Denver on the 24th...:D

You know what I really like about this place? The comedy. Some of the funniest poop has been posted here. That plus all that FFootball crap that gets in the way of the funny stuff.

Funny words:

1. Balls

2. Shampoo

3. Pajamas

4. Microbiology

5. Wood

Whatever, tease.  I've heard that before.

You can't get fooled again!

1361985[/snapback]

I know, I know. Those were business trips that got nixed even after I had the tickets purchased. :D

This one is gonna be a personal trip!

nah, i was just typing something about soup's possible visit to denver...and decided of my own accord to give the death threat gag a rest.

1362032[/snapback]

Oh...you want some of this? :D

I don't think the "buy you a ticket to kick my ass" gag has been beaten to death yet...:D...of course, you are coming here in April. :D

You know what I really like about this place?  The comedy.  Some of the funniest poop has been posted here.  That plus all that FFootball crap that gets in the way of the funny stuff.

Funny words:

1. Balls

2. Shampoo

3. Pajamas

4. Microbiology

5. Wood

1361990[/snapback]

6. bananahammock

Oh...you want some of this?  :D

I don't think the "buy you a ticket to kick my ass" gag has been beaten to death yet...

1362044[/snapback]

There is something very funny about that concept. I imagine sitting on the plane, sipping my OJ and eating my peanuts, and telling the lady sitting next to me... "Yes, I'm connecting through Chicago... then on to NY where I'll be meeting someone I met on the internet to fight them. After that... I dunno, I have a day to kill, so I might go visit a friend in Piscataway. I guess it depends on how badly I'm bleeding and if I get arrested."

There is something very funny about that concept.  I imagine sitting on the plane, sipping my OJ and eating my peanuts, and telling the lady sitting next to me... "Yes, I'm connecting through Chicago... then on to NY where I'll be meeting someone I met on the internet to fight them.  After that... I dunno, I have a day to kill, so I might go visit a friend in Piscataway.  I guess it depends on how badly I'm bleeding and if I get arrested."

1362064[/snapback]