[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 POOL seocond round!

tbimm

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get in yours and since my counterpart who also won, is back for the Giants, I'll take the Tigers or be a wild card and take whoever you need.

ps- I like the shutout part :D

I expressed interest earlier and said that I would take the Braves again, but if I cannot have them, I will take the Tigers, Mets, Nationals, or Dodgers in that order.

1441346[/snapback]

Got you down for the Mets :D

Same rules as before works for me.  Since TBone beat me to the Reds I will have to look at who is available before picking my team.

1441419[/snapback]

If you were in this pool last time I will take another team, it really doesn't matter to me

If you were in this pool last time I will take another team, it really doesn't matter to me

1441422[/snapback]

Nope, you beat me to the Reds so you can have them. I don't mind taking a different team.

Plus it will be easier cheering for a team that I don't like to get me that 0 :D

Bumping this for some more players.

If we are gonna start this Monday we need to fill it up quick otherwise we will wait till the  next Monday.

1443463[/snapback]

waitin another week to get teams and MONEY set up sounds like a winner :D

If someone wants the Tigers (fell one score short of taking it all in the pool) that is fine, I will take any of the last teams left on the board (as long as it's not the yankees or braves).

If it's easier for you to pencil me in as a detroit owner, that is also fine.

I would vote on taking one more week off, so that this thing doesn't suffer from fatigue. Esp. since this involves some real work on tbimm's part.

waitin another week to get teams and MONEY set up sounds like a winner  :D

1443476[/snapback]

I would vote on taking one more week off, so that this thing doesn't suffer from fatigue.  Esp. since this involves some real work on tbimm's part.

1443478[/snapback]

+1

If someone wants the Tigers (fell one score short of taking it all in the pool) that is fine, I will take any of the last teams left on the board (as long as it's not the yankees or braves).

If it's easier for you to pencil me in as a detroit owner, that is also fine.

I would vote on taking one more week off, so that this thing doesn't suffer from fatigue.  Esp. since this involves some real work on tbimm's part.

1443478[/snapback]

+1

1443488[/snapback]

Thank you.

I have a busy weekend and another week off would give me time to put this all together the right way. I have decided we will start a week from this Monday!

I will be taking players and teams for the next week and then set the official thread for the pool.

Doc the Tigers are taken. I have been updating team choices in the first post.

Doc the Tigers are taken. I have been updating team choices in the first post.

1443564[/snapback]

Give me the last team not taken (first choice)

If it makes it easier, give me the Royals (second choice, but since my retarded brother :D nukemrbmcsac :D made such a stink to get the team in the last pool, this would only be fair :D )

Give me the last team not taken (first choice)

If it makes it easier, give me the Royalsnukemrbmcsac [/b]:D  made such a stink to get the team in the last pool, this would only be fair :D )

1443838[/snapback]

i still can't believe he was wr......wro......wrong....... :doah:

Edited by nuke'em ttg

What teams are still available..I may switch out of cleveland ..If its a problem ill stick with Cleveland but I just wanted to see who is out there

What teams are still available..I may switch out of cleveland ..If its a problem ill stick with Cleveland but I just wanted to see who is out there

1444764[/snapback]

On the first are the teams already taken.