[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 POOL seocond round!

tbimm

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went thru every page and can't find the PayPal info!  :D

Also, has the start date been determined?

1461673[/snapback]

+1 I'll send mine tonight as soon as i get the PP Addy

So my girl has taken the Marlins under protest because the cubs arent available!

Also I got Savage Beatings check today.

Someone sent me a paypal but I havent checked to see who's it was. Will do that after my shower and some food.

One more note; Bier paid from his winnnings from the last pool!

Paypal address; bimm2698@bellsouth.net

So my girl has taken the Marlins under protest because the cubs arent available!

Also I got Savage Beatings check today.

Someone sent me a paypal but I havent checked to see who's it was. Will do that after my shower and some food.

One more note; Bier paid from his winnnings from the last pool!

Paypal address; bimm2698@bellsouth.net

1463189[/snapback]

OK...how much is it? I'll paypal once I know...and then I can finally leave for Europe once this is settled... :D

This will be my last post in this thread. I will make a new OFFICIAL thread starting the pool tonight. Check that one from here on out K?

I received some more paypal payments so now we are on a roll. :D

Paypal rec

RR

T Bone

Nuke Em

I Like Soup

On the first page of the new thread I will have listed everyones team and if they are paid or not.

This has been a little more confusing for me as we have people from both of the previous pools as well as people posting in old threads. I will lay out how I do this and try to keep up with all the happenings in the new thread.

Good Luck to all participating. :D

For those of you who arent around over the weekend I will be starting the new thread Sat morning. Be sure to check it out Mon as we will be starting with Mondays games.

Also there was a flury of paypal activity last night. I received from,

Whomper

Bily Balata

Alchico

Dmarc117

:D  So I don;t have to dig...how much should I be sending you?

1463962[/snapback]

I sent $26.05, and I haven't heard any complaints. :D

I got quite trashed last night so the new thread will have to wait until I can see straight.

I have written down all the recent payments I have rec'd and will mark those paid in the new thread. As I said before we are starting with mondays games full or not!

I got quite trashed last night so the new thread will have to wait until I can see straight.

I have written down all the recent payments I have rec'd and will mark those paid in the  new thread. As I said before we are starting with mondays games full or not!

1466758[/snapback]

. :D

:D <tbimm

. :D

:D <tbimm

1466781[/snapback]

Very accurate!

Puddy has entered the fray which leaves only the Mariners. Lets fill this thing with anyone who wants the last team. I would request that if it's an outsider please make sure it isnt just someone from here buying a second chance at the cash. I will not question authenticity since you all let my GF in but remember Karma is a wicked thing!

I have a golf buddy that would take the last team if you want him to. I mentioned that I got into another pool, and he said next time I want to get into that. If you are interested let me know. I am leaving town tomorrow at noon for three days. I will check back tomorrow morning before I leave.