[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 POOL seocond round!

tbimm

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1

1455652[/snapback]

Thanks guys. Again I will stress it only takes one vote against to keep her out and I will understand as I have been that one vote against second teams for huddlers ! I will guarantee, and Big John can vouch with a phone conversation, that she is the one putting up the money and winning it if she wins!

Yes Big John this is the girl you met at the Milan!

Edited by tbimm

BYoder,

CMON Guys lets fill this with huddlers otherwise in the next few days I will open it up to outsiders. On that note I would like everyones opinion on this. If we open it up is everyone OK with my girl(DG) for those who know what that means, getting in if I have to open it up?I want no indescretion or questions if we have an outsider win so I will not give her a team if ANYONE thinks its not cool. This will not be a majority vote but only unanamous. If ANYONE questions it she doesnt get in period.

1455635[/snapback]

i think a possible deterant is how randomn this is. unlike fantasy (where we at least have some avenues of control) this contest is a pure lotto.. there is no skill involved. in several threads i suggested lowering the fee and having prize money going to the top 3 finishers because of that..... i don't have any problems with huddlers' friends participating, but it would have been nice to fill it with our folk.

thanks again for running this!

i think a possible deterant is how randomn this is. unlike fantasy (where we at least have some avenues of control) this contest is a pure lotto.. there is no skill involved.  in several threads i suggested lowering the fee and having prize money going to the top 3 finishers because of that.....  i don't have any problems with huddlers' friends participating, but it would have been nice to fill it with our folk.

thanks again for running this!

1455664[/snapback]

So your cool with my girl getting in if it doesnt fill? I could make her the last team in if that makes it more amacable.

So your cool with my girl getting in if it doesnt fill? I could make her the last team in if that makes it more amacable.

1455667[/snapback]

friends and sigs of huddlers are fine with me.. would prefer to try to fill with huddlers first though :D

:D

friends and sigs of huddlers are fine with me.. would prefer to try to fill with huddlers first though :D

1455671[/snapback]

I think we are all ready to get it started again so...... Could someone give me their thoughts on when to open it up?

My thought is to start NEXT monday. When do we open it up to 'Outsiders'?

Thanks guys. Again I will stress it only takes one vote against to keep her out and I will understand as I have been that one vote against second teams for huddlers ! I will guarantee, and Big John can vouch with a phone conversation, that she is the one putting up the money and winning it if she wins!

Yes Big John this is the girl you met at the Milan!

1455654[/snapback]

Met her - she exists. OK with me.

Would she mind that RR alraedy took the Cubs? :D

Met her - she exists.  OK with me.

Would she mind that RR alraedy took the Cubs? :D

1455682[/snapback]

That could be a problem, but only between her and RR :D !

By the way Big mike if you read this I still have your unsigned check in my wallet as I may be worse than you at buying stamps!

is everyone OK with my girl(DG) for those who know what that means, getting in if I have to open it up?

There is still one person, who for a very short time, will remain nameless who has not paid for the last pool. Please if you are reading this send me 25 bucks as I put it out of my pocket to pay the last pools winner!

1455635[/snapback]

If she has big tatas, I say let her in.

Also, I can probably get MWF back in, if need be, let me know.

As for Big Mike’s check, for what it is worth, banks do not check signatures and anyway, if it is on his check, then it is Big Mike’s signature, unless he says otherwise! FYI

As for the one that has not paid, I understand you wanting to be nice, but it is way past time to out him/her. Gives us a name, and let the games begin!

My daddy always told me, “son, you can cheat on your taxes, you can cheat on your wife, hell, you can cheat on your job, but always pay your gambling debts”

That could be a problem, but only between her and RR :D !

1455684[/snapback]

And what's a DG? :D

Edit for:

Never mind on the DG! :D

Edited by rocknrobn26

If she has big tatas, I say let her in.

Also, I can probably get MWF back in, if need be, let me know.

As for Big Mike’s check, for what it is worth, banks do not check signatures and anyway, if it is on his check, then it is Big Mike’s signature, unless he says otherwise!  FYI

As for the one that has not paid, I understand you wanting to be nice, but it is way past time to out him/her.  Gives us a name, and let the games begin!

My daddy always told me, “son, you can cheat on your taxes, you can cheat on your wife, hell, you can cheat on your job, but always pay your gambling debts”

1455825[/snapback]

I pm'ed the unpaid again giving him another chance to pay.

Yo tbimm, we have a Trade.......Savage Beatings gets the Twins, Nuke'em ttg picks up the Tribe, let us know if that one flys  :D

1455537[/snapback]

If your serious I dont have a problem with it.

1455633[/snapback]

Yep... I'm in! :D

My wife, nukemrbMcsac would also like a team....

JK. Last pool had a few coworker and buddy entrants that did not need to be vetted, or have their existence proven. Besides which, you are providing a whole bunch of work on this, the least we can do is try to improve the odds of your household. :D

JK.  Last pool had a few coworker and buddy entrants that did not need to be vetted, or have their existence proven.  Besides which, you are providing a whole bunch of work on this, the least we can do is try to improve the odds of your household. :D

1455937[/snapback]

Thanks and not that it matters but we are not anywhere near the point of intermingling our finances. In fact if she wins I will never here the end of it .

"Remember when I beat you in your own pool" She will say this while pointing and laughing no doubt. :D

No problem with the GF, also if changing teams will help you get more people, i'll give up the Tigers and take whoever you need.

Next week sounds good for a start, give everybody until Friday to pay and then Start it next Monday.

No problem with the GF, also if changing teams will help you get more people.

Next week sounds good for a start, give everybody until Friday to pay and then Start it next Monday.

1456042[/snapback]

+1

No problem with the GF, also if changing teams will help you get more people, i'll give up the Tigers and take whoever you need.

1456042[/snapback]

+2

JK.  Last pool had a few coworker and buddy entrants that did not need to be vetted, or have their existence proven.  Besides which, you are providing a whole bunch of work on this, the least we can do is try to improve the odds of your household. :D

1455937[/snapback]

LMBFHAO