[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2006 Mystery Huddler #8

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone pull up Nsab tattoos thread. You can see the top of this guys tat and I remember people posting their tats in that thread.

1448294[/snapback]

Chiefjay has one on his right arm, but he's supposedly "conservative", and I think he's part Messican and a bit heavier than this momoneck.

Mojo20 supposedly has one, and he fits the mold of this year's MH (151 posts), but he's supposedly Irish and Italian. I see the Irish, but Italian? :D

HMMM... :DSam says he has a shamrock on his upper right arm. :D Sam, I am.... :D

Edited by darin3

i guarantee this guy is into car racin', probably of the neck-car variety since he's not a colts fan (AFC) and probably doesn't live in indiana.

1448314[/snapback]

prolly a huge fan of Judas Priest or Poison or even .38 special.

EDIT TO INCLUDE:

Now that I think about it, maybe a huge fan of all southern rock.

Edited by cliaz

Chiefjay has one on his right arm, but he's supposedly "conservative", and I think he's part Messican and a bit heavier than this momoneck. 

Mojo20 supposedly has one, and he fits the mold of this year's MH (151 posts), but he's supposedly Irish and Italian.  I see the Irish, but Italian?  :D

HMMM...  :D  Sam says he has a shamrock on his upper right arm.  :D  Sam, I am....  :D

1448316[/snapback]

Oh, and Sam's lurking in the thread.

:D:D:D:D:D

Edit: WAS lurking... and we now have 3 anonymous users

Edit again: And now is back... :D

Edited by darin3

Well, ahhhh :D ahhh :D -we have pretty much determined that this fella is hotter than the surface of the sun-jezzz what a solar flare. Pic two is obviously the attempt to jettison a male pubic hair-most likely from deep in his throat...hmmmm NFCE or NFCN....all say I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?.

Well, ahhhh :D  ahhh :D -we have pretty much determined that this fella is hotter than the surface of the sun-jezzz what a solar flare. Pic two is obviously the attempt to jettison a male pubic hair-most likely from deep in his throat...hmmmm NFCE or NFCN....all say I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of?.

1448343[/snapback]

I think I love you, but what am I so afraid of? is a Jewish Ukrainian. If this guy is a Jewish Ukrainian, I am Michael Jordan.

Nope, not me.  I'm not that ugly or gay looking.  :D

1448349[/snapback]

What's with the :D ?

:dooronclosetrattling: Trying to tell us something. :dooronclosetrattling:

:waitingbreathlesslyforperchy-poohsresponse:

1448328[/snapback]

Looks like perch left  without posting that novel he was typing.

1448336[/snapback]

I don't even remember what I was going to post. I got interupted by business, and had to check on something, and then I accidently knocked myself of the net. But I will add the guy is definitely gay, and probably a NAMBLA member.