[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can guys wear pink?

BigMikeinNY

Pink is the "in" color at my son's middle school. It evidently is considered cool to wear for a guy and they don't look at the color the same way as guys, oh, older than 14 or so. Go figure.

Pink is the "in" color at my son's middle school. It evidently is considered cool to wear for a guy and they don't look at the color the same way as guys, oh, older than 14 or so. Go figure.

1454841[/snapback]

:D If you say so.

Let us know if he starts whistling show tunes.

1454846[/snapback]

Or wears cowboy outfits. :D

1454846[/snapback]

Trust me - I was not pleased. I saw this first-hand at a PTA event. And all the boys have long hair too. I just don't understand this generation. Sure, we had shaggy hair in the 70's but we never wore pink.

Thinking back to the disco craze, I think I will just stop with the remembrances...

1969. I had a blue sharkskin double breasted suit, with a pink shirt. Carefull.....Mrs. RR bought it for me. I had to carry a stick to beat the wimmens off of me. It be (been) kewl! :D

1454841[/snapback]

Some rapper came out wearing pink - here there was a rush on pink women's running shoes, because the thought process is "I'm so hard I can wear pink." Of course, none of the people doing so were "hard" enough to wear pink PRIOR to the fashion trend. F'in sheep.

Let's recall that in past days orange wasn't considered a "manly" color. I love orange. I don't like pink, but I think if you use it as an accent you'll be fine. I'd consider (if not wear) a pink dress shirt with a suit, but sans suit, no way. But I just don't like pink as a color, your mileage may vary.

Admit it you're probably a Homo and would love a guy in pink.  You're try trying that reverse psychology Athenae.

By the way there's no color that can impact what folks think of me.  The girlies can't stop looking and the fellas want to wear my shirts wishing for the attention I get.  :D  :D  :D

1454721[/snapback]

Especially when you walk up to a hottie in the bar and offer to buy her a Pepsi.

I wear a suit to work every day. I wear a pink shirt on occasion. On virtually every one of those occasions I have had women tell me that they like it. Most of the time, the comments come from women that I do not know. On numerous occasions, a woman has said to her husband or boyfriend "Honey, you should get a pink shirt."

So the pink dress shirt with the suit works for me.

A pink polo shirt or the like? I don't think so. I'm not sure why it is any different, but it is.

Especially when you walk up to a hottie in the bar and offer to buy her a Pepsi.

1455106[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that you have to walk up to girls and buy them drinks. I walk in, find my spot and they come flocking. I buy myself a pepsi and they get sloshed and the games on.

Ok strike that, reverse it... I'm married with 2 kids and really don't get out much. Hey I guy can dream. :D:D :violin: