[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

pets

nuke'em ttg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a dog and a cat.

Here's the dog:

Dog

The password is: huddle

For now.  :D

1480991[/snapback]

We've got a Corgi too. He's older now than when this puppy picture was taken and he looks just like yours!

Funny thing, even with those stubby little legs he is about the fastest dog I've ever had! Sucker can just zip across the room when he knows he has to go in his kennel. :D

We've got a Corgi too.  He's older now than when this puppy picture was taken and he looks just like yours!

Funny thing, even with those stubby little legs he is about the fastest dog I've ever had!  Sucker can just zip across the room when he knows he has to go in his kennel.    :D

1481237[/snapback]

If that stupid cat wasn't in the way we'd be able to see Mrs. SB's boobies.

I was not a cat person until I met my wife. She had a cat and it died about 3 years into our relationship. She wanted another one so we adopted two kittens and they are pretty cool.

My conclusion: I understand the cat-hate out there because I was one of them, but when you start living with them you get it and actually learn to like them. The key is the living around them and not just seeing them at a friend's house. Cats often don't like strangers and hence make a bad impression on those that they don't know.

Edited by TDFFFreak

LOL Never have understood the hate for cats some people have.

But, over the years we have had:

Dogs

Cats

Goat

Pig

Fish

1480852[/snapback]

and everyone thinks you are really moses when in fact you must be NOAH :D

I'm allergic like a bassturd, that certainly doesn't help. And to me they're useless. A dog can protect your house and family, fetch the paper, catch a frisbee, go swimming, etc. A cat sit arounds and does a whole lot of nothing. Pretty much useless. Might as well get a stuffed teddy bear (insert plug for Keggerz here), at least they don't sh*t and p*ss in the house.

1480854[/snapback]

:D

That's funny, because I've always wondered why anyone would get a dog if they were not going to let it in the house.  What seemed cruel to me was seeing dogs who are left out in the cold 24/7 all winter.

1480887[/snapback]

That is cruel IMO. Dogs are pack animals. They need to be with the whole family, not thrown outside so they are out of your way.

My biggie bo. He is a beagle and french bulldog mix. He can jump higher than any dog I've witnessed. If I hold a toy at my forehead, he can jump up and grab it.

Edited by Brentastic

Funny thing, even with those stubby little legs he is about the fastest dog I've ever had!  Sucker can just zip across the room when he knows he has to go in his kennel.    :D

1481237[/snapback]

Yeah, people understimate how fast those little suckers are. :D

Two puppies with a third one on the way.

A Boxer

A Pug/Boston Terrier

And an Olde English Bulldogge puppy at the end of this month... see Avy  :D

1481572[/snapback]

awesome. love all of those dogs and have a boxer and had an english bulldog growing up. :D

Besides the cat, I have 4 geckos. They have been humping like bunnies and laying eggs like it's their job. Its pretty amazing to see how big these eggs are compared to the size of the geckos. The females can lay up to 6 times a season, two eggs at a time. Could you imagine if humans had babies 6 times a season? LOL

BM

Our dog, Bridget, still rules the house. She's a yorkie maltese mix and is ornery as hell.

1481924[/snapback]

Here's our roost ruler.......

Nilly

Just ask Sky.

cute

1481955[/snapback]

That is her problem......SHE KNOWS IT!!!!! :D

We spent more $$$ and time w/ her than our other 2 dogs combined, and she is the worst! :D We love her, but when people come over it's a zoo for quite awhile. She has a screw loose, but like a bad kid, ya can't just toss them like used kleenex. Right? :D