[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Got robbed Monday night.

Front Row

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read this whole thread so I don't know it it took an abortion turn or not but I will put this out there for Front Row.

I will come and kick the ass of your crackhead. I will do a very good job of kicking that ass. I will even break bones for sure. In turn you have to come here and kick my crackheads ass. :dealornodeal:

You should start hanging out with smarter people. The stock market isn't only for privileged white people, it's a place where anyone can save, invest and make money.

1494939[/snapback]

My 401 k is maxxed with the money I put into my daughter's college pla, that's it once my bills are paid. The rest of my friends didn't have silver spoons so I'm the only one with an education beyond high school. They are all lucky to pay their bills on time. Glad you think poor and stupid are the same thing. You might be suprised if you toured poor areas around where you live not all of the poor people are stupid and on crack. Believe it or not.

I didn't read this whole thread so I don't know it it took an abortion turn or not but I will put this out there for Front Row.

I will come and kick the ass of your crackhead.  I will do a very good job of kicking that ass.  I will even break bones for sure.  In turn you have to come here and kick my crackheads ass.  :dealornodeal:

1495129[/snapback]

:devito: Criss-cross... criss-cross. :devito:

My 401 k is maxxed with the money I put into my daughter's college pla, that's it once my bills are paid.  The rest of my friends didn't have silver spoons so I'm the only one with an education beyond high school.  They are all lucky to pay their bills on time.  Glad you think poor and stupid are the same thing.  You might be suprised if you toured poor areas around where you live not all of the poor people are stupid and on crack.  Believe it or not.

1495138[/snapback]

Moma always says.........stupid is as stupid does.

i think you people are blaming the wrong people.  most of the kids today are methheads, not crackheads.  especially in rural areas.

1495163[/snapback]

I was wondering if meth was just a big thing down here in the south. in Detroit the only people I knew that did it drove semi's for a living. I never knew anyone who sold it there. here in Tenne it is huge..and does outnumber the people doing crack by a lot.

Was lay a republican ? I did not know what party he was considering he had such close links to both parties.

1494825[/snapback]

You dishonest lying doushy little scumbag dill.weed liar. Ken Lay had an office in the George W Bush White House and was a heavy favorite for Energy Secretary prior to the Enron scandal.

Yer lies make the baby Jesus cry benzene flavored tears.

:D

You dishonest lying doushy little scumbag dill.weed liar. Ken Lay had an office in the George W Bush White House and was a heavy favorite for Energy Secretary prior to the Enron scandal.

1495206[/snapback]

You might want to check how much $$ Ken Lay and Enron gave to the Demotards. Lay was a Democrat and i am shocked that you now deny it...

You might want to check how much $$ Ken Lay and Enron gave to the Demotards.  Lay was a Democrat and i am shocked that you now deny it...

1495211[/snapback]

Yer returded mongoloid blatant lies are humorous.

I was wondering if meth was just a big thing down here in the south. in Detroit the only people I knew that did it drove semi's for a living. I never knew anyone who sold it there. here in Tenne it is huge..and does outnumber the people doing crack by a lot.

1495174[/snapback]

Meth is a problem everywhere. Cheap and easy to make, the ingredients aren't illegal, and there is a very high profit margin. Very addictive, too.

1495206[/snapback]

Dude..I almost pity you. you are obviously the most unhappy person on the planet.

That being said..was it not Lay who was hanging at the white house with Clinton? that is why I asked that..I honestly did not know.

I am starting to think your problem is that republicans seem to be anti-gay..just do us a favor and go watch your reruns of queer eye for the straight guy and let us that love sports and woman talk. ..thanks and have a nice gay..I mean day. :D

You might want to check how much $$ Ken Lay and Enron gave to the Demotards.  Lay was a Democrat and i am shocked that you now deny it...

1495211[/snapback]

I thought he was spending money on both sides..that is why I wondered what the flamer was talking about

I thought he was spending money on both sides..that is why I wondered what the flamer was talking about

1495233[/snapback]

Enron spent money on political influence, regardless of party. Back when I was in Houston, I knew some guys over there who claimed Enron had created modeling software that could accurately forecast how much it would cost to block or get passed any given legislation. Pretty freakin' macabre that our political process can more or less be viewed as menu items in a butcher shop.

Edited by yo mama

You might be suprised if you toured poor areas around where you live not all of the poor people are stupid and on crack.  Believe it or not.

1495138[/snapback]

Toured? I live in the U-district in Seattle. In order to get to school I have to walk by all the lazy, stupid poor people who would rather beg at the on/off-ramps than get a job. The funny thing is they beg in front of stores with giant "help wanted" signs. I don't blame them though. They get away with it and make decent money too. I do find them annoying.

This is a generality but maybe if your friends had spent more time working harder in school and applying themselves they wouldn't be in dire straits. I'm sure they are all hard working adults with responsibilities that they need to take care of, but that doesn't qualify them as smart. You said it yourself you're the only one with post HS edumucation.

They might not all be on crack... but what about other drugs (including alcohol)?

Just invite the bastard in for some cookies then shoot him dead!  Then, carefully stepping over the blood, go outside and kick your front door in, run upstairs and call the police.  A few days later, make it a point to go down and talk to his buddies while they are hanging out in the street.  "Hey, did you guys hear what happened to Jim.  Pretty ugly, I sure hop it doesn't happen again.  Hey didn't you guys used to hang out together." 

Problem solved.

1494856[/snapback]

:D Nice suggestion :D but that might ruin my carpet. Then I'd be out a brake, a crackhead,and a carpet.

He will get his.

I will come and kick the ass of your crackhead.  I will do a very good job of kicking that ass.  I will even break bones for sure.  In turn you have to come here and kick my crackheads ass.  :dealornodeal:

1495129[/snapback]

:D We talk in private. :D:D

Dude..I almost pity you. you are obviously the most unhappy person on the planet.

That being said..was it not Lay who was hanging at the white house with Clinton? that is why I asked that..I honestly did not know.

I am starting to think your problem is that republicans seem to be anti-gay..just do us a favor and go watch your reruns of queer eye for the straight guy and let us that love sports and woman talk. ..thanks and have a nice gay..I mean day. :D

1495231[/snapback]

Um, that would make sense, except that the Republican Party is the one that introduced ghey male hookers to the White House in the prancing form of Jeff Gannon, aka "Bulldog."

Dishonesty is wrong and yer lies are sinful. Now shoo.