[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spain Playing Poker again

spain

Huddler: hencus, do you agree or not? if not lets f'n play

hencus: ok i agrre

hencus: look hudler

can do it: i agree

darin3 [observer]: split it 800 / 800 / 628

hencus: i will agree

djds_mom [observer]: lol thats right huddler u tell him

can do it: william we all agree

hencus: but only to know the values of chip count

hencus: notrhing more~

HostWilliam [support]: 800 for hencus 800 for can and 628 for hud

HostWilliam [support]: do you all agree?

hencus: ok

Huddler: i agree

can do it: i agree

HostWilliam [support]: say agreer

HostWilliam [support]: agree

hencus: you dont understand

Huddler: agree

hencus: i speak chineses~~

hencus: but i agree

Huddler: you dang sure dont speak english

HostWilliam [support]: you have to say agree

HostWilliam [support]: or no deal

hencus: for getting out of here

hencus: agree

can do it: I agree

Huddler: agree

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Classic... can anyone post the chat transcript of this?

The gist of it was that djs mom posted something like "Huddler, do I get 50 out of your winnings?"

And spain responded "You mean 50 free lessons?"

And then dj's mom challenged spain to play HU for whatever he wins. it was damn funny.

So Spain had half the chips as each of the other two, yet gets 2/3 of what they did? NICE.

Actually kinda' makes sense - they were all assured of at least $428 each (3rd place money). Once you deduct that, there's about $950 left, of which spain got about 20% (which is roughly his share of total outstanding chips).

EDIT - but I agree with darin, spain probabbly got the best of that deal.

Edited by Easy n Dirty

Why split the pot instead of play to win? I don't understand.

risk reward ---- at this point blinds are likely high compared to stack sizes so luck is an ever increasing factor in the outcome... the larger stacks guarantee they don't get knocked out and only get 3rd place money, spain guarantees he gets more than just 3rd place money

As you heard, we chopped the pot when it got down to 3 people. They both had twice my chips at around 100k a piece and I was at 50k. We chopped it $800 to each of them and $628 for me. i was cool with it, but that Hencus dude was really pissing me off. He agreed to the chop of 800/800/600, then when the board admin gets in there he goes into his "no peaky engrish" I chinese man b.s. He wanted an exact chip count to the f'n penny. I was not happy and was about to call the whole deal off. Then he finally noticed that I was getting pissed and he agreed to it. I could care less if we speaks english, but he agreed to the deal and then wanted to get cute with it. Screw that! I will take my chances with anybody at a card table if they are going to get all pissy with me.

So, from yesterday's $1080 for 1st place and todays $600 after chopping it 3 ways, it hasnt been a bad 2 days! I am staying home because my daughter has a cold so I normally wouldnt have been in either of those games.

Nice job Spain, you should stay home more often.

if anyone has real-money pokerstars (aside from spain) and wants to play... i am playing a lower-stakes cash game now... look up 'darin3' ... perhaps we can start a table of huddlers

ASs a follow up to this, I have enough FPP points there to set up private tournies.. min cost is 10+1, but then they do all the work in terms of blind increases, table moves, etc. It would allow a game ot have more than 10 players and it is all on the same server, so non of the log in log off stuff of the pokerroom site

ASs a follow up to this, I have enough FPP points there to set up private tournies.. min cost is 10+1, but then they do all the work in terms of blind increases, table moves, etc. It would allow a game ot have more than 10 players and it is all on the same server, so non of the log in log off stuff of the pokerroom site

What's quickest way to get a real money account going? My credit card will not allow deposits to gambling accounts, and I think PayPal is the same way.

What's quickest way to get a real money account going? My credit card will not allow deposits to gambling accounts, and I think PayPal is the same way.

I use Neteller. They link up to your checking account. It's 100% secure. It's pretty quick in terms of setup and availability of use.

I use Neteller. They link up to your checking account. It's 100% secure. It's pretty quick in terms of setup and availability of use.

Same here.. I use neteller. It is essentially the same as Paypal, though I believe it is a public company based out of Europe. It is near instantaneous on deposits to the poker sites and withdrawals from the poker sites to Neteller have always shown up in 2-24 hours.

Processing between Neteller and your bank is just limited to the bank transaction time, so that can sometimes take a few business days.