[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The KEY to the DEMs success in the fall elections

CaP'N GRuNGe

Hey, whatever it takes to make America out to be the bad guy, right?

The "bad guys" are still alive and releasing anti-America videos, and testing out missles that can carry nukes to California thanks to President Megan Foxielips.

You want to continue to support him while America gets more vulnerable than we were 5 years ago? Good thinking. :D

Gee I don't know. I think setting the country's policies based on today's poll numbers, killing babies, destroying Christians and supporting gays will pay off in '08 for you guys finally. Maintain the status quo. :D

Gee I don't know. I think setting the country's policies based on today's poll numbers, killing babies, destroying Christians and supporting gays will pay off in '08 for you guys finally. Maintain the status quo. :D

Its the Democratic way! Throw your own country under the bus and blame America for all the worlds problems. Plus, throw in a little race/class warfare and they have another successful campaign platform for 2008!

Edited by spain

The article goes to great lengths to claim that Iraq is an occupation and not a war. Then it goes on to talk about the loss of life that has occured in the "occupation", and compares it to other occupations where no loss of life occurred. I think the article in a way contridicts it's self. The fact that we are still under fire in areas, leads me to believe we are still at war, and that Iraq is not an occupation as the article tries to paint it. At any rate, hopefully the American people are smart enough to see past symantics, and see the issue for what it is, and make their decisions based upon what they see, rather than how an argument is framed.

Nobody was impressed with Bush's communication skills, and yet he beat Kerry who was a much better communicator. He did this because rather than mence words he talked about the issues. Rather than saying "I have a plan" he described the plan. Until the democrats start formulating plans and expressing them, I don't see them as having a chance. I think the last election proved that you have to be for something, and not just against everything.

I really wouldn't mind seeing a Democrat as president as long as the GOP retains the house and Senate. I think that overall our country ran efficiently with the GOP congress and Clinton. Clinton was a scoundrel in his private life, but was a pretty good president, checking the GOP congress, and the GOP congress checking him. I honestly hope that the Dems put up a fiscal conservative, socially liberal candidate for president. If they do this, and the GOP retains congress, I think it would be the best outcome for the US. I might actually vote for a fiscally conservative democrat for president. Now if they are going to bring in someone that wants to raise taxes and expand social programs, you can bet that I and others that are disenchanted with the spending of the current administration and congress will continue to vote along party lines.

The best plan for the Dems isn't trying to use symantics as this article suggests, but is to find a fiscally conservative leader in their party to run based on a balanced budget, with minimal to no increases in taxes.

The best plan for the Dems isn't trying to use symantics as this article suggests, but is to find a fiscally conservative leader in their party to run based on a balanced budget, with minimal to no increases in taxes.

yup

:D

OJ will find the "real killers" before they can find a Democrat like this...

The article goes to great lengths to claim that Iraq is an occupation and not a war. Then it goes on to talk about the loss of life that has occured in the "occupation", and compares it to other occupations where no loss of life occurred. I think the article in a way contridicts it's self. The fact that we are still under fire in areas, leads me to believe we are still at war, and that Iraq is not an occupation as the article tries to paint it. At any rate, hopefully the American people are smart enough to see past symantics, and see the issue for what it is, and make their decisions based upon what they see, rather than how an argument is framed.

Nobody was impressed with Bush's communication skills, and yet he beat Kerry who was a much better communicator. He did this because rather than mence words he talked about the issues. Rather than saying "I have a plan" he described the plan. Until the democrats start formulating plans and expressing them, I don't see them as having a chance. I think the last election proved that you have to be for something, and not just against everything.

I really wouldn't mind seeing a Democrat as president as long as the GOP retains the house and Senate. I think that overall our country ran efficiently with the GOP congress and Clinton. Clinton was a scoundrel in his private life, but was a pretty good president, checking the GOP congress, and the GOP congress checking him. I honestly hope that the Dems put up a fiscal conservative, socially liberal candidate for president. If they do this, and the GOP retains congress, I think it would be the best outcome for the US. I might actually vote for a fiscally conservative democrat for president. Now if they are going to bring in someone that wants to raise taxes and expand social programs, you can bet that I and others that are disenchanted with the spending of the current administration and congress will continue to vote along party lines.

Good post and commentary Perch. Nice to see something more then Spain's stereo-typing and dimmarc's blather.

Until the democrats start formulating plans and expressing them, I don't see them as having a chance. I think the last election proved that you have to be for something, and not just against everything.

Completely accurate.

Wow, where did this come from?

Good post and commentary Perch. Nice to see something more then Spain's stereo-typing and dimmarc's blather.

:highfive: