[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

new game

zmanzzzz

treason :D

When a one legged h00ker that you paid a lot of money to spit BBQ sauce on your feet after she handcuffs you to the toilet in some $15 motel on the side of the inner state while mixing up some chocolate chip cookies, then refuses to do it. That f(_)cking b1tch, if I ever see her again i'm going to cut her other leg off I swear to...

When a one legged h00ker that you paid a lot of money to spit BBQ sauce on your feet after she handcuffs you to the toilet in some $15 motel on the side of the inner state while mixing up some chocolate chip cookies, then refuses to do it. That f(_)cking b1tch, if I ever see her again i'm going to cut her other leg off I swear to...

I want you to know that I will chip in for the counseling. I bet many will. And I mean that!

honor

Sean: I just have a little question here. You could be a janitor anywhere. Why did work at the most prestigious technical college in the whole wakawakain' world? And why did you sneak around at night and finish other people's formulas that only one or two people in the world could do and then lie about it? 'Cause I don't see a lot of honor in that, Will.

Sean: There's honor, ya know, in taking that 40-minute so those college kids could come in the morning and their floors are clean and their wastebaskets are empty. That's real work.

Will: That's right.

Sean: Right, and that's honorable. Sure that's why you took that job. I mean for the 'honor' of it.

thats the first thing that popped into my head.

the second thing to pop into my head is something done that while not just with self gratitude, you get a sense that God is smiling down upon you.