[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Rankings are out!

DMD

He is coming off tearing three ligaments and he is on a new team with all new personnel to mesh with once he finally is healthy. While MIA intends on keeping the same scheme from last year, the author of that scheme has left and Mike Mularkey is now the OC. I can find a lot more reasons to expect a bad season from Culpepper than a good one.

But below Losman, A.Smith and Rivers. I know this is only the 1st cheatsheet but I agree on him being to low especially behind the ones mentioned above.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he throws like crazy....and still has plenty weapons...

Gaffney has been lining up as the #2 WR and might start there.....

having Pinkston as a #3 along with Brown, LJ and Westy make for a great fantasy option at QB...

plus McNabb has slimmed down trmendously....I will be willing to bet he runs more this year....especially without TO and not being hurt....

Greg Lewis will be the #4 WR....not the #2 like he had to be last year.....that alone speaks volumes with how their offense will be run.....

Most of the guys you mentioned were injured for a good part of last year, including McNabb himself, and I just don't see any of those WRs stepping up. What the hell has Gaffney done in the NFL?? And Pinkston was a laughingstock before he got hurt. Reggie Brown didn't do much to distinguish himself either. His best targets are the RB and TE, both of whom were pretty banged up last year. IF everything works out, he'll end up where the Huddle has him, mid 2nd tier. And that's very best case. Just too much risk to spend anything higher than a 4th round pick, IMO.

Billy Cundiff, tier 3??? I think him and his powerful leg beat out Vandy and Jose Cortez, who they will probably bring into camp because Parcells loves him so much!

Another correction to be made as he is now with GB.

Most of the guys you mentioned were injured for a good part of last year, including McNabb himself, and I just don't see any of those WRs stepping up. What the hell has Gaffney done in the NFL?? And Pinkston was a laughingstock before he got hurt. Reggie Brown didn't do much to distinguish himself either. His best targets are the RB and TE, both of whom were pretty banged up last year. IF everything works out, he'll end up where the Huddle has him, mid 2nd tier. And that's very best case. Just too much risk to spend anything higher than a 4th round pick, IMO.

Gaffney played for the Texans....put up similar numbers to Randle El last year with the most sacked QB in the NFL...

Another correction to be made as he is now with GB.

For the time being he is. I expect another FA kicker, as Longwell was, to win the job in training camp.

Gaffney played for the Texans....put up similar numbers to Randle El last year with the most sacked QB in the NFL...

He had 55 catches ast year but not a lot of yards, probably becuse Carr was running for his life.

You know people forget before TO McNabb had WR's like Pinkston and went to pro bowls.

Edited by Randall

I didn't see the Browns in FU, yet, but I'm curious about Charlie Frye's seemingly high ranking. I would be surprised to see him have stats that compare to the other Tier 3 QBs.

Along the same lines, If Boldin and Fitzgerald are indeed Tier 1 wideouts, I would expect Warner to be at least a high Tier 2 if not Tier 1 QB. He'll also being flipping the rock to Edge. Are you that concerned about Warner being injury prone?

Love the work as I rely on "tiering" significantly for draft day.

For the time being he is. I expect another FA kicker, as Longwell was, to win the job in training camp.

He had 55 catches ast year but not a lot of yards, probably becuse Carr was running for his life.

You know people forget before TO McNabb had WR's like Pinkston and went to pro bowls.

:D:D

I will be passing on Marc "Ow Ow, My Shoulder" Bulger in my drafts this year. He is always hurt.

In one league I'm in, I have to decide between keeping Bulger or Warner. :D

I'm not sure it was his fault. I think it it was more the system. Those 7 step drops take a while, and with DE's that are running 4.6's that is a long time. Look, Green got hurt playing in Martz's system, as did Warner. I think it has to do with the prolonged time in the pocket that comes with the 7 step drop. If thy move down to 3 to 5 step drops, he probably could stay healthy.