[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need 1 Keeper

This is my third year in this league and we are allowing one keeper this year. The scoring is based off yards gained and points scored, no points for receptions. It is a 14 team league and I pick 7 in the draft this year. Here are my choices.

QB - Trent Green

RB - J. Jones, W. McGahee, A. Pinner

WR - T. Glenn, P. Burress, E. Moulds, R. White. E. Wilford

TE - A. Gates

Not much of a selection I know, but I have to pick one. I am leaning toward J. Jones because of his ease of schedule. I'm just worried about M. Barber and whether or not Jones can stay healthy. I think if he gets injured again Parcells will bench him in favor of the more durable Barber. With McGahee I don't have to worry about a RBBC, but Buffalo hasn't done much to improve their offensive line and there is still a lot of questions about their passing attack. I'm tempted to keep Gates and take my chances that there will be better choices at RB in the draft, but that goes against my plan this year to take a RB with my first 3 picks. Any suggestions?

Edited by Fruity Pebbles

Without a doubt I'd keep McGahee, but keeping Gates may make sense, too. Your worries about Barber make sense. McGahee is still the centerpiece of that Buffalo offense. If you decide to keep Gates, you better hope you're able to land at least 2 solid RB options.

I would keep Magaee. You could possibly get a quality TE later. It will be much harder to get decent RB's in a 14 team league. Figure most will keep a RB.

Oh heck I didn't see that it was a 14-team league... I would most definitely keep McGahee in this instance.

I lean McGahee as well. But, unless you can start 3 RBs, it makes little sense to go with 3 RBs with your first 3 picks.

I agree.

Ditto to all that said keep MaGahee. Fewer question marks about his situation than the one in Big D with Julius Jones and the Bill Parcells favorite,Marion Barber.Keeping Gates is intriquing since he's hands down the best TE in the game and gets WR1 like numbers, but like what was stated it's going to be hard to have 2 quality backs in a 14 team league.

You have heard it all before, 14 team league you have to keep W. McGahee because he is the only back you no for sure won't be involved in a RBBC, and I'm as biggest Cowboy Fan as they come.