[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

ATTN: WCOFF'ers

skylive5

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you a member of the Heroes and your own team Sky?

I think it'd be kind of cool to have a Huddle team or two be in the same division, but that's just me.

Member of Heroes from the git go as you know..... :D AND.... this year I have a team with my kid as co-manager.

Jedi is in the same situation except his co-manager doesn't know anything about football..... :D (Sorry Jedi...couldn't resist.)

I would hate to be in a league with another Huddler that I know. Wouldn't enjoy that at all as the whole idea (for me) is for the Huddle to take home the big one. Like the winner from last year.... except I would like to know the person (hopefully me :D )

I would hate to be in a league with another Huddler that I know. Wouldn't enjoy that at all as the whole idea (for me) is for the Huddle to take home the big one. Like the winner from last year.... except I would like to know the person (hopefully me :D )

Don't worry Sky, The Random Jerks plan on taking it all. :D

Not if Dr. Feelgood & the Interns of Love have anything to say about it!

Very true. :D

I hear it's all you can eat in Vegas. :D

Or scratch! :D

Oooo..........RAHHHHH!!!!!

Edited by rocknrobn26

As long as the "me" is the Heroes team. :D

"Random Jerks"? "Dr. Feelgood and the Interns of Love"? Have we Huddle's Heroes started a movement of sorts? :D

How did those teams come to be?

Indeed it did. BC and I, as you know, attended WCOFF last year and pretty much knew from that weekend on that we were going to field a team. I think we landed some quality "team mates". And from what I know, the "Jerks" have some quality Huddlers, too. :D

Should be a great weekend... sorry to hear you and the Mrs. won't be able to make it out, Swiss. Or has that changed?

:D

Should be a great weekend... sorry to hear you and the Mrs. won't be able to make it out, Swiss. Or has that changed?

Believe me -- I'm sorry to hear it, too. :D I doubt it will change, since I'm in training till October, but I'm going to ask if I could take off for the weekend, as long as I promise my superiors to be back on Sunday night. :D

Who knows? If I get permission AND find a couple of cheap tickets for me and Swiss Miss (who's still in Nebraska), we might be able to make it out there. :D

Indeed it did. BC and I, as you know, attended WCOFF last year and pretty much knew from that weekend on that we were going to field a team. I think we landed some quality "team mates". And from what I know, the "Jerks" have some quality Huddlers, too. :D

Who's on those teams?