[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ahman Green or Fast Willie - who has more value?

BLK&GLD

Parker by far - Green is close to being done-

I loved Ahman but I have a better chance of getting 1000 yards than he does --- okay maybe not but Parker could easily surpass last year's numbers and Ahman in the wildest optimistic scenario will match Parker's numbers of last year.

For right now I'd go with Parker. Depending upon how quickly you have to make that choice, however, I'd keep monitoring news from Packers camp. If I remember correctly, Green is a workout fanatic. While I agree the tires might be ready to fall off, I'd do my homework before taking Fast Willie.

Kind of a crapshoot in my eyes. Green still (in my eyes) has some gas left in the tank, but with the team that he is playing on, you HAVE to take Parker here. Roethlisberger is not a Manning by any means, and Pittsburgh is still a run first pass if all else fails team. Yes, they do have a little bit of a RBBC there, but Parker or Green?? Parker hands down!

Go with Parker.

Last year Dallas and Carolina got two of the best offensive linemen on the Packers team. They just lost another. The Packers O-Line will be as bad as Arizona's was last year. Green will get hurt by week 4 and you'll be asking if you should go with Najeh Davenport or Fast Willie Parker... at that point I would go with a healthy Najeh. :D

Edited by Asskickas

Green will get hurt by week 4 and you'll be asking if you should go with Najeh Davenport or Fast Willie Parker... at that point I would go with a healthy Najeh. :D

A healthy Najeh? I don't think I've ever heard of one.. what is it?