[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Draft - How did I do

Had my draft recently and I could use your advice on how I did. I drafted 3 quarterbacks, 5 running backs, 5 wide recievers, 1 tight end, 2 place kickers, 2 defenses.

Do you see anywhere I need improvement?

I will answer yours.

:D I'm not sure I can speak intelligently on your team without further information. Could you please provide your roster requirements, league scoring, and waiver wire order for week 6?

Edited by Bonehand

Had my draft recently and I could use your advice on how I did. I drafted 3 quarterbacks, 5 running backs, 5 wide recievers, 1 tight end, 2 place kickers, 2 defenses.

I will answer yours.

It would help if you told me how many footballs your using. :D

You did so well at the draft. I'm so proud of you. I think maybe your RB#2 could be a bit better but you still have a great team. You also have a great knack for football, you must really be smart. And smart people are usually funny and make money too. I bet the girls love you and your FF team. (Some warm fuzzies for ya dude!)

I will answer yours.

Now THIS is funny!

Not enough big name players here. You didn't take any upside players, and drafting that defense in the first round was probably a mistake. You are thin at every position. Quite frankly I am not impressed with your lineup.

I'd give it a 666.666

Not enough big name players here. You didn't take any upside players, and drafting that defense in the first round was probably a mistake. You are thin at every position. Quite frankly I am not impressed with your lineup.

I'd give it a 666.666

OMG the devil's number TWICE. Who should I trade for?

OMG the devil's number TWICE. Who should I trade for?

I would try to get that one running back.