[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bill Slurpski

H8tank

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yknow I really, really hated the Colts being lumped into the "AFC South" instead of in the North with PIT/etc where they were a MUCH more logical fit. But this is gradually developing into a nice rivalry and is almost always a tough game.

yknow I really, really hated the Colts being lumped into the "AFC South" instead of in the North with PIT/etc where they were a MUCH more logical fit. But this is gradually developing into a nice rivalry and is almost always a tough game.

Yeah, but the oldBrowns/Ravens v. Steelers rivalry couldn't be ignored. And the new Browns v. oldBrowns/Ravens rivalry couldn't be ignored. And the two teams Paul Brown fathered couldn't be ignored. And of course now that Cincy has a pretty good team, we're developing a sweet hatred between us and the Steelers that hopefully will last for a few years. Although I think the Ravens want to have something to say about that.

Logically, there was really no room for Indy in the North. Geographically it would make sense to exclude the Ravens, I suppose, and given their sucktitude at the time, they coulda thrown the Bengals into the South. But it's worked out pretty well. I like the North just as it is. Although I do wish the Browns would get on track soon ...

Turning down a straight-up bet when your team is favored by 7? Wow. That's just as ballsy as the Priest bet. Credibility, meet crapper.

Yeah, but the oldBrowns/Ravens v. Steelers rivalry couldn't be ignored.

? When the new divisions formed, didn't think there wasn't all that much of a rivalry/history since the Ravens weren't even in existance all that long. By contrast, Steelers/Colts have had some classic games/matchups over the years, despite being in diff divisions (the 95 AFC title game for ex).

And the new Browns v. oldBrowns/Ravens rivalry couldn't be ignored.
Again WHAT rivalry? Just because it's Modell's old team vs his new team? Who beyond those 2 cities cares? Plus you could argue the Ravens and Colts should be in the same div for similar reasons, and that was an even more heated love/hate thing than the CLE fiasco.

And the two teams Paul Brown fathered couldn't be ignored.
So CIN and CLE have to be in the same div because Brown "fathered" both? Again I think the % of people who give a flip about that connection is extremely small. And again like w/PIT - and unlike w/BAL - the Colts and Browns have a long storied history, going back to the classic 60s title games etc.

Logically, there was really no room for Indy in the North. Geographically it would make sense to exclude the Ravens, I suppose, and given their sucktitude at the time, they coulda thrown the Bengals into the South. But it's worked out pretty well. I like the North just as it is. Although I do wish the Browns would get on track soon ...
Yeah I'm not saying it made no sense the way it happened, it just made more IMO to put the Colts in there.

Turning down a straight-up bet when your team is favored by 7? Wow. That's just as ballsy as the Priest bet. Credibility, meet crapper.
I assume you're not talking to me since I never got involved in the whole bet thing as I find it about as interesting in watching paint dry. PS and oh btw I've already made a point of saying it should be a good game and JAX looks good etc. Yeah sure blew my credibility there :D

I'm your huckleberry.

Seriously h8, after all the smack you talked about both games last year, and then cowardly slunk back into your hole and didn't even respond after both losses, I'm surprised you're up to it again. I remember you carrying on about how fantastic Garrard was and how the Jags got a "new playbook" because of him, blah, blah, blah. Until the Jags win the AFC South (for once), I'd tone it down a bit.

Unfortunately it looks like I'm without consistent computer access until at leastTuesday of next week. I had to rewire my new house for phone and cable. Probably gonna have to pass on this one, but I'll be back for the rematch in Jax later this year.

I'll be back soon enough . . .

Edited by CaptainHook

As for the debate as to where divisionaly the Colts belong, Miami should have been moved to the AFC South with the Jaguars, Texans and Titans.

Baltimore should have gone to the AFC East, since that is where the old Baltimore franchise was.

The Colts should have been in the North with Cincy (only two hours away) Cleveland and Pitt.

Seriously h8, after all the smack you talked about both games last year, and then cowardly slunk back into your hole and didn't even respond after both losses, I'm surprised you're up to it again.

What the fok are you talking about? You want me to act like Menyoudo and start a new thread every foking day?

You say you don't see me sucking dick in every thread after my team loses? Well do you see me starting new threads after every game they win?

No.

I want to place a friendly bet with a die hard Colts fan. None of you pansy little girls have any confidence in your team after the complete ass whoopin Jax gave Pitt and Dallas. Its sad... for I feel that if I don't bet someone some kind of alcohol then the Jags might actually lose... :D

Can't stop a good thing. But I'm not worried, I know there are plenty of skins fans who won't pull thier manties so high they don't have a pair hangin. I'll see you men next week... you know who you are.