[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bill Slurpski

H8tank

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See now, if you're gonna' have a bad thread, you might as well do it right - this is a great example of a bad thread done right. It starts out at a very high level of suckiness, with Swerski trying futilely to preserve his manhood while ducking everyone in sight. And then, defying belief, it just keep getting suckier, finally dissolving into one bad Seinfeld reference after another.

Great work gentlemen! :D

Well 2-4 since the AFC South began - meaning a sweep last year and 2 years of even splits is hardly "ownage."

I'm pretty sure this is the fifth season for the new divisions. And I'm pretty sure the Colts swept them the first year and last year, splitting the second and third. That's 6-2.

I'm bummed...

Last weeks thread was MUCH better.

Come on Colts fans... SOMEONE step up :D

:D

Ever BEEN to Indiana?

Apparently the Colts' fans are as flat and lifeless as their state's landscape.

Edited by Chavez

You know it, I know it... the Jags are gonna POUND Indy this weekend. Big Henderson is gonna pancake Peyton and Donovan will rip off Harrisons head with the old school clothesline...

You up for wager? ... brock brock brock breCKUP

:D

Ahh, H8 and the Jaguars.

All bark. No bite.

Sigline bets for week 3 are weak.

All bark and not bite.......... no one fits that description better than H8tank. Good call.

Looks like the Jag-offs still can't beat Indy... even with half of the Colts defense banged up and the refs on their side. :D:D:lol:

can't believe yer comin on here, after showing yer kitty, and talking smack. If you'd taken the bet, then I could see it.