[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone in a league with their wife? Just curious

9ersdude

My wife wants to play, how does it workout for you?

My wife is a sports nut. She's hot and can cook and is a great mother to my baby girl, so she is perfect...AND she plays FF.

She started in a work league (where we met) in 1998 and actually made the finals...against me. I beat her and the following year, she made it to the finals again and lost to my brother.

Two years later, we had an opening in our main league and since she has skills and attended every draft we had, helping out with tracking picks and the draftboard, my brother and I got her voted in. She had a rough first year but would have won the title in 2004 (?) I believe if Priest didn't go down. She also had CPEPP -- monster season.

She's been a playoff team two years running now and is currently the #1 ranked team in our league. We've gone head to head 4 times and we're 2-2 with a huge game coming this year in Week 12...I am one game behind her in the division.

It has worked out really well for us and I can honestly say that I take a lot of pride in the way she runs her team. That's MY wife!!

My wife plays.

I beat her.

Two years later, we had an opening and my brother and I got her. She didn't go down.

We've gone head to head 4 times. I am behind her.

It has worked out really well for us.

Hey, I am practicing my skills for political ads or movie reviews. What do you think?

Edited by bigdadreed

I'm in a all women league.

I would love to start an all women's league! When I started FF I was the only woman, but now there are two others overall in my 4 leagues. So, I just need at least 7 more! There's also a husband/wife team and Barb may break off and play on her own. Also, I invited a guy from my fantasy golf league but his Yahoo avatar is a woman, so I really don't know which gender is actually playing-maybe they share a Yahoo account or something.

My husband is in a league with me. I beat him last week, but only barely. I suggested he trade T. Bell for M. Harrison to upgrade him at WR the week we play each other, then Harrison scores big with two TD's. I also made him aware that H. Miller, whom he tried to draft was dropped and now available, and he got a TD. It was down to his Eli and my Tiki on MNF. One more TD by Eli, and he would have had me. Thank you Alge Crumpler. I think my husband is relieved too. If he had beaten me, he would have not had any peace for a few days.

I would love to start an all women's league! When I started FF I was the only woman, but now there are two others overall in my 4 leagues. So, I just need at least 7 more! There's also a husband/wife team and Barb may break off and play on her own. Also, I invited a guy from my fantasy golf league but his Yahoo avatar is a woman, so I really don't know which gender is actually playing-maybe they share a Yahoo account or something.

My husband is in a league with me. I beat him last week, but only barely. I suggested he trade T. Bell for M. Harrison to upgrade him at WR the week we play each other, then Harrison scores big with two TD's. I also made him aware that H. Miller, whom he tried to draft was dropped and now available, and he got a TD. It was down to his Eli and my Tiki on MNF. One more TD by Eli, and he would have had me. Thank you Alge Crumpler. I think my husband is relieved too. If he had beaten me, he would have not had any peace for a few days.

Think about it for next year. There are enough lady huddlers that we could put one together.

My wife wants to play, how does it workout for you?

Don't really have much say in the matter, as my wife was in my league before she was my wife. This year we are in the same division so play each other twice, which sucks. Either way on those matchups I lose out on something :D