[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is there anything better than Sundays?

RussMan

I may be in the minority, but even football doesn't come close in comparison to the feeling of getting off of work on friday. I'm not an NCAA tourney guy, but nothing is better, more exciting, or more fun to watch than The Masters.

The only day I enjoy more is the opening Thursday of the NCAA hoops tournament. Other than that, I can't think of anything, at least sports-related.... :D

March Madness, the most exciting and unpredictable tourney in sports. I'm not much of an NBA guy but love college BB. :D

March Madness, the most exciting and unpredictable tourney in sports. I'm not much of an NBA guy but love college BB. :D

NFL Replay on NFL Network on Tuesdays and Wednesdays and NOW Thursdays is pretty flippin' sweet too. But other than that, my vote is for Football Sunday.

nothing is better, more exciting, or more fun to watch than The Masters.
:D:D The only "sport" that beats golf is tennis in putting me to sleep.

Sundays in general are good, but I wouldn't say it doesn't get better. To me it doesn't get better then later in the season when teams are jockeying for playoff positions and are pulling out all the stops. Week 13-15 and sometimes week 16 as well.

Thanksgiving Day will be pretty cool, with the addition of a night game to the mix :D

Usually, Thanksgiving night blows, with nothing on the tube.

Now I can change into my sweatpants after the in-laws leave, put the kids away, grab a chilly, and massage away the jewels for a solid 3 hours.

there is usually a college game on, isnt there? pitt-wvu was on the past couple years i remember. besides that, theres more movies on that night than any other night of the year. thanksgiving rocks.