[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ok..Reggie Bush is a bust

LooGie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking of dropping him for some WR depth as he'd never start for me....especially with Duece going.....although didn't Ranj mention something about Dueces knee possibly needing scoping and that it could wait until the end of the season unless it gets worse..... :D

I think you guys are jumping the shark on this one. He still has to adjust to the speed of the game and learn to run up the middle. Both will come with time. I never thought he was going to be a once in a lifetime runningback, but I do think in the next few years he'll start to perform similar to what Brian Westbrook does. Saying any rookie is a bust nine weeks into there first year is a bit asinine.

Thats why I traded him away 2 weeks ago looks like I made a good move.

I tried to trade for him and was turned down. Good for me!

That said he is exactly what we need for the Saints. He is still attracting the DEF and opening holes for everyone else on the OFF! I love what he brings to this team!

I think you guys are jumping the shark on this one. He still has to adjust to the speed of the game and learn to run up the middle. Both will come with time. I never thought he was going to be a once in a lifetime runningback, but I do think in the next few years he'll start to perform similar to what Brian Westbrook does. Saying any rookie is a bust nine weeks into there first year is a bit asinine.

That's right. I like having him in a dynasty league. When he becomes patient and then hits the hole hard he will be fine. I think. He's still going to fast and dancing behind the LOS.

Agreed.

Lots of rookies struggle, even the prodigies from college. Give him time, and get Deuce out of the picture.

Give him time, and he'll be in the CFL.

He is a bust, rationalize it all you want, but if improving the way he is playing were just a simple adjustment, I would expect some marginal progress at least.

We're seeing none. Either he hasn't grasped the level of his failure to date, the running backs coaches are completely inept, or he just isn't cut out to be an NFL rb. I think it's #3.

obviously, cannot be classified as a bust yet. He could still turn out to be a very fine player. that being said, he is a huge disappointment up to this point. No question, he's had a positive impact on the saints offense but as a running back, he's done nothing. Other rookies who have gotten a chance have run the ball effectively, from Maroney, Addai, Leon Washington, Norwood and others. He could possibly be injured as there are rumors that he hurt his ankle or something early in the season. But unless that is true, i'd be concerned if i owned him in a dynasty league.

Give him time, and he'll be in the CFL.

He is a bust, rationalize it all you want, but if improving the way he is playing were just a simple adjustment, I would expect some marginal progress at least.

We're seeing none. Either he hasn't grasped the level of his failure to date, the running backs coaches are completely inept, or he just isn't cut out to be an NFL rb. I think it's #3.

You're an idiot, rationalize that all you want, but the saints are not playing fantasy football. They care about wins, not yardage and reception points. I guess the cowboys should have given up on Aikman after his rookie year because he didnt lead any fantasy teams in scoring.

Its just maddening with the guys on the board that beleive fantasy points are the defining factor in how a player does. Opposing teams have had different defensive packages for when he gets on the field. Whenever you bring out a linebacker and throw an extra db on the field, that changes the was the game is played. That right there will help Brees have more time in the pocket to find Colston open over the middle. I would love to have that bust on my team any day of the week.