[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do I dare

Ohjay

If JAX was playing anyone but Indy I would. I am a Colts homer, BUT...

The Colts have got to have one of the most god aweful running defenses I think I have ever seen. And with the 2 headed monster the Jags have with Taylor/Jones-Drew, I dont see Gerrard outperforming Bulger even with playing the Bears. He is hurt though. He is expected to undergo tests to see if he further hurt his ribs. Is there ANYONE on the waiver wire that you could turn to for help???

If JAX was playing anyone but Indy I would. I am a Colts homer, BUT...

The Colts have got to have one of the most god aweful running defenses I think I have ever seen. And with the 2 headed monster the Jags have with Taylor/Jones-Drew, I dont see Gerrard outperforming Bulger even with playing the Bears. He is hurt though. He is expected to undergo tests to see if he further hurt his ribs. Is there ANYONE on the waiver wire that you could turn to for help???

Waiver wire is locked in this league so no I am stuck with Bulger, Ferrotte, and Garrard. Man I am at a loss here. I am really concerned about Bulgers injury and the O-Line.

Edited by Ohjay

I'd stick with BULGER and cross your fingers cuz you will truly be in for a ride on Monday night! Please see mine.

Well nobody has been able to steer me away from starting Bulger so I guess I have to stick with what got me where I am

When in doubt, always go with the MNF player.....(and cross your fingers that he makes it thru the night !) :D

Bears have allowed 1TD and 10INT's in their last 4 games that is what is scaring me here. Although the Colts D is pretty good against the pass (more than likely b/c their run D is garbage). :D

whats the worst that could happen ? you start Bulger and he has good yards and a slim chance at a td or you start Garrard vs IND and you get fair yards and a shot at a td or 2 looks even to me .. I would start Garrard this week he has the better upside and with that match up being better you might get a couple more points going with him ...good luck

What do you think Bulger's stats will look like vs. the Bears on MNFB at home?

I think he could throw for 230 yards, 1-2 scores, & 2-3 INTs.

Garrard probably will do something like 180 yards passing, 30 yards rusing, 1-2 TDs, & 1-2 INTs.

Seems like a tossup with no large upside for either QB. Garrard is healthier meaning he is more of a lock for making it through the game.

What do you think Bulger's stats will look like vs. the Bears on MNFB at home?

I think he could throw for 230 yards, 1-2 scores, & 2-3 INTs.

Garrard probably will do something like 180 yards passing, 30 yards rusing, 1-2 TDs, & 1-2 INTs.

Seems like a tossup with no large upside for either QB. Garrard is healthier meaning he is more of a lock for making it through the game.

This is exactly what I am thinking :D

I'm benching Bulger for Leinart this week. Though he finally looked a bit better last week (except for the INT's), Bulger's ribs have clearly bothered him and he's been shaky against defenses that are MUCH worse than Chicago. Frankly, I'm just hoping he makes it through the game okay and is good to go next week.

Garrard seems to be playing okay and I expect Peyton to put big numbers this week, which might force Jax to throw in the 2nd half. I don't think 200-220 and 2TD's is out of the question for Garrard.

My $.02

I'm benching Bulger for Leinart this week. Though he finally looked a bit better last week (except for the INT's), Bulger's ribs have clearly bothered him and he's been shaky against defenses that are MUCH worse than Chicago. Frankly, I'm just hoping he makes it through the game okay and is good to go next week.

Garrard seems to be playing okay and I expect Peyton to put big numbers this week, which might force Jax to throw in the 2nd half. I don't think 200-220 and 2TD's is out of the question for Garrard.

My $.02

The consensus is swinging :D

Start Bulger- with Tommy Harris out, Jackson should be able to run. Also, Vasher may be out, so that could help out the passing game.

Yea I know all this however, those 2 players IMO will not hurt the Bears pass D Manning is a very capable DB to replace Vasher.

I would start Guarrad if you believe that the game will be close.

Start Bulger only if you think your gonna get it handed to you.

Bulger has been on an awlful slump and has not really produced much in the past 4 weeks. I mean 1 TD just is not going to do it for you. Guarrad is gonna have to throw eventually, and IND can not stop that either.

Hope it helps.