[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo Injured?

oatsfam243

Hi, hes not really injured just needed poeple to check out my question. I need help bad.

I need to pick one qb to start this week choices are:

M.Bulger vs Wash

T.Romo vs Phil

4pts=every td passing

1pt= every 60 yds passing

4pt bonus for 300 yd passing

-1 pt for int

I am tempted to start Bulger here due to they are at home and bulger has 300 yds passing 5 out of last 6 games at home. Plus redskins pass de is like 27th in the league

On the other hand the guy I am playing has T.O. so I could counter him with T.Romo. Plus that game could be a shootout. However, Phil has a bit better pass defence plus they will be fired up to play T.O.

what to do????

Hi, hes not really injured just needed poeple to check out my question. I need help bad.

M.Bulger vs Wash

T.Romo vs Phil

4pts=every td passing

-1 pt for int

I am tempted to start Bulger here due to they are at home and bulger has 300 yds passing 5 out of last 6 games at home. Plus redskins pass de is like 27th in the league

On the other hand the guy I am playing has T.O. so I could counter him with T.Romo. Plus that game could be a shootout. However, Phil has a bit better pass defence plus they will be fired up to play T.O.

what to do????

Whoa...you certainly got MY attention with this post. :D I'd definately go with Romo in this situation. The Boys are at home, playing for the division AND it'd be wise for you to have him in there to counteract T.O. on the other end. The Rams are only playing for pride and might even get that hurt against a Redskins team coming off the high of upsetting the Saints last week.

ass hole

M.Bulger vs Wash

T.Romo vs Phil

4pts=every td passing

-1 pt for int

what to do????

Edited by Grits and Shins

ass hole

Welcome to my ignore list

Wow!!! Now I know the difference between Grits and I busting each others chops and him actually detesting somebody.

Dude, where have you been. Bulger is OUT this weekend. Hurt his shoulder last week and reaggrevated it today in walk throughs. Fitzpatrick is starting and has played well in his few starts. Romo is going to do fine but Dallas will be running the ball for TDs so Fitzpatrick is your guy. Good luck.

M.Bulger vs Wash

T.Romo vs Phil

4pts=every td passing

-1 pt for int

what to do????

Your a TOOL?? :D:D

By the way, if I were you I would really look at your starters again. Your gonna lose because your gut is way wrong this week and your no brainers or studs, this is that week, you know the one. You have no chance of winning unless you make some serious, wholesale changes to your lineup.

Yeah, where is GRITS ? he should be feasting all over this one !!! :D

He only follows me around these boards. He doesn't have time for anyone else.

The dude made a mistake and used poor judgement ...let's not totally kill him especially during christmas holidays ...would believe same mistake will not be made again ....anyway just my holiday spirit kicking in , I guess

I can live with that. BUT NEXT TIME, IT'S :D

An apology might redeem him a bit ... :D

:clap::D:tup:

Play Bulger and hope Romo gets hurt. :bash:

And really, Romo has had no success vs Philly. Easy call :D

Poor Homer dreaming of a victory. :doh: