[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

STEELERS FANS

Big Red

Wow, you guys gave up quicker than the French during WWII. That, and no one was there to see it.

Merry Christmas.

Carry on.

There is no retaliation for us. The Ravens absolutely dominated the Steelers twice this year and are on another level this season.

However, as Ravens fans told us for years, it doesn't mean anything unless you win the Super Bowl. :D

fans = forum members. I think

We're still here.

Do I have to remind you that you are a Browns fan. I find it funny that you seem to get your excitement over the Steelers failure this year. I guess when your a Browns fan, you have to take what you can get. :D

Well, the real world collapsed ... :clap: ... but I was sooooo sure Pittsburgh would bounce back at home vs the rival Ravens, I talked myself into Starting FWP instead of Ron Dayne in one championship game ... :D

Steeelers eliminated, Jellies defeated. :D

Cong rats to the Ravens on an impressive road win and the Division title ... :bash:

We're still here.

Do I have to remind you that you are a Browns fan. I find it funny that you seem to get your excitement over the Steelers failure this year. I guess when your a Browns fan, you have to take what you can get. :D

frisbee yer dumb. It was an inoccous statement trying to help skippy out. mind yer own business and go have another snickers. fatass

It's really hard to bag on a team/fans who just won the SB last year. Sure they suck wind this year but big deal they're still defending champs and I would give almost anything to say that about my beloved Dolphins.

Thanks Canes! And as much as it pains me to say this to the team in the league I hate the most....

Congrats to the Ravens. You certainly made the Steelers look ordinary this year. As for Steeler fans, we've been down this road before. You'll still see a packed Heinz field though even if the team sucks. The fans never give up on our boys!

frisbee yer dumb. It was an inoccous statement trying to help skippy out. mind yer own business and go have another snickers. fatass

The fans gave up?

fans = forum members. I think

:D

I'm a forum member, who is a Steeler fan, so, I think it is my business.

:bash: Mind my own business....... you show up in every Steelers thread to show off your jealousy / dislike of the Steelers. Oh, and namecalling......awesome !!!!! :D

P.S. Merry Christmas :clap:

Edited by Menudo

Wow, you guys gave up quicker than the French during WWII. That, and no one was there to see it.

Merry Christmas.

Carry on.

Now that seems like a bit of a reach. The French are professional quitters. That sort of attitude is engrained in the French blood through years of breeding weak minded individuals.

The Steelers just happened to show their true colors. :D

I believe that Big Red was talking about the half empty stadium after halftime.

It was not half empty. It was half full. But acutally, they all go to the pisser and it takes half of the 3rd QTR for them to find their drunk ass back in a seat. Then they worry about getting home in an ice storm and leave early. :D

:D

I'm a forum member, who is a Steeler fan, so, I think it is my business.

:bash: Mind my own business....... you show up in every Steelers thread to show off your jealousy / dislike of the Steelers. Oh, and namecalling......awesome !!!!! :D

P.S. Merry Christmas :clap:

you are such an idiot. I was helping out skippy to understand the post and you turn it into another chance to bash me. I think yer stalking me. Have a crappy christmas, ass.

you are such an idiot. I was helping out skippy to understand the post and you turn it into another chance to bash me. I think yer stalking me. Have a crappy christmas, ass.

Another chance to bash you ? I haven't done any name calling in this post, can you say the same ? :D

Stalking you :D

This is a post about Steelers fans from Ravens fans. Chances are I was going to show up here. He said that the fans gave up, you said by fans, he meant forum fans, how else was I supposed to take it ?

I still wish you a Merry Christmas. :bash:

Edited by Menudo

congrats dude. you win. you are always right and I don't know why I even bother to question you.

This is soooooo ridiculous. I obviously mis-read, and still don't understand what you were trying to say, so you called me stupid, a fatass, to mind my own buisness, and to eat another Snickers :D

Merry Christmas.

Edited by Menudo

There is no retaliation for us. The Ravens absolutely dominated the Steelers twice this year and are on another level this season.

However, as Ravens fans told us for years, it doesn't mean anything unless you win the Super Bowl. :D

100% true. True for you, true for us, true for Piggy Peyton. If you don't win it all, who cares.

I believe that Big Red was talking about the half empty stadium after halftime.

Ding ding, we have a winner. The seats looked half empty to start the game, much less at the end.

The Ravens sat at 4-9 last year and filled the stadium to capacity for the home games against Green Bay and Minnesota in weeks 15 and 16 (Christmas day). You would think the defending champs would get the same type of crowd. It just seems that many Steeler fans are already back in that 'what have you done for me lately' mode of thinking.

The Steelers got thumped by the 12-3 Ravens, the Colts lost to the Texans and San Diego almost lost to Seattle. What a nice Christmas.