Sign in to follow this  
DMD

SmackBowl standings after Week Two

My boy Atomic CEO has ONE player left. :bash:

What a loser.

One player left....what a maroon. :clap:

:D

I loaded up on Philly and San Diego.

My only stray players were Mason as WR1 because SD has no WR worth owning... and Reggie Bush, who as a RB2 was a no brainer. Bush is the only one left.

I stand by my original picks. It's not like Philly and SD didn't both lose close games to teams they should have beat. I'M not the idiot here. They are. :D

Total (Plyrs) boardname

204.05 (11) rbmcdonald

I have your people right were I want you.

The SD loss sure did strip more than a few teams...

Total (Plyrs) boardname

207 (10) Big John

We must be using the same strategy :D

if the bears and pats make it through, DocH is the clear favorite but i have a shot as well. he has a 33.4 point lead on me, and we have all the same players (almost all pats and bears) except he has dillon, harrison and wayne and i have thomas jones, rashied davis and troy brown.

I saw your good position but the helmet may be out of reach.....though it's the tube socks that keep us all coming back every year. :D

Well, SHOULD beat out TimC for last place :D

I believe the NFL conspired to keep Dallas and San Diego out of the Super Bowl because of my picks. It's rigged, I tell ya.

Wow if The Colts & Bears make it I'm looking golden for an "in the money finish" I think...

None of the teams above me have "all Colts" like me, except SundayNFL, and I have Utecht where he chose Gates- could Ben Utecht put me over the top :D

Interesting :D

Go Indy!

Edited by Marauders11

The trick is to get players that will play in three games, and ideally four. Simple as that...

Edited by muck

The trick is to get players that will play in three games, and ideally four. Simple as that...

This is what my line of thinking was too.

Wow if The Colts & Bears make it I'm looking golden for an "in the money finish" I think...

None of the teams above me have "all Colts" like me, except SundayNFL, and I have Utecht where he chose Gates- could Ben Utecht put me over the top :D

Interesting :D

Go Indy!

umm...you may be forgetting the people below you that have all bears and colts left.

Well...that was my plan...but once again, I spread it out across too many teams. :D

umm...you may be forgetting the people below you that have all bears and colts left.

you seem to be the only one I could find that fits that exact profile- so even if you surge me having all Colts should be enough to finish near the top if it's Colts/Bears :D

Well at least I learned that next year I am picking two teams and riding them...can't win this if you spread it out...

+1 :D

Best scenario for me is indy vs saints ...and then ricky proehl catches 4 td passes to go along with 200 yards receving ...yup that would do it for me and get me a prize

Best scenario for me is indy vs saints ...and then ricky proehl catches 4 td passes to go along with 200 yards receving ...yup that would do it for me and get me a prize

Cmon darin , you can have the helmet ..I just want the socks ...even one sock would do

what we arent updated for week 3 yet :sheesh: