[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Barbaro

Hugh-mongus

Man somewhere right now Grits is laughing his ass off about all the angry responses he gets because of his ridiculous comments. I can just see him.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your a cold hearted bastard. Some day you will pay the price of grief that we get from loving another person or animal. I'm starting to think that horse had more character then you have.

He had more money than I had and apparently that makes him more important, more loved, more revered, and more adored than not only me ... but every other poor schmuck that died without comment yesterday.

You think A-1 or Heinz 57 sauce goes better with horse steak?

Your a cold hearted bastard. Some day you will pay the price of grief that we get from loving another person or animal. I'm starting to think that horse had more character then you have.

You've got him all wrong, he merely craves attention.

He had more money than I had and apparently that makes him more important, more loved, more revered, and more adored than not only me ... but every other poor schmuck that died without comment yesterday.

You think A-1 or Heinz 57 sauce goes better with horse steak?

Personally I'd take the A-1 as it probably has a better kick.

Edited by irish

Yeah that's it :tup:

I need the attention of a bunch of cyber-jockeys still :D over a horse they never met/knew.

:D Would you stop mentioning the fact that I never knew him, it makes me :bash: every time. :clap:

Blitz, shut up already. It was fun for a while, but go ahead and let the thread die a peaceful death much like the death of a horse that none of us knew. Isn't there anything else to talk about? Some body start posting pictures of half naked women that we never knew.

The comments about eatinf horse and dog food are totally disrespectful and shows more about what kind of a person would write this. You should be ashamed of yourselves to intrude on a really difficult time with this kind of commentary.

Yeah right, get a life ... or at least post as the person you really are instead of hiding behind an alias ... so then I can still tell you to get a life. I hear PETA is always seeking recruits ... they'd probably be more receptive to your feelings.

Blitz, shut up already. It was fun for a while, but go ahead and let the thread die a peaceful death much like the death of a horse that none of us knew. Isn't there anything else to talk about? Some body start posting pictures of half naked women that we never knew.

I'm all for some pics of nekked womins! And it is truely sad news that I didn't know more nekked women.

I hear that there is another Paris sex tape out. Maybe with a horse? :D

While I agree that spending millions on a horse might make you wonder, you must understand the great love some people have for these animals. I have been around horses my entire life and they are incredibly intelligent and loving creatures. Have you ever owned a horse? Spent years with it and have it become a part of your "family". I have and I'm not some over the top animal rights activist either. Love is always part of the equation . Animals cannot change their situation and Barbaro was hurt thru no fault of his own. The many people who are advocating those needing help have a choice to change their situation, many chose it. It's not Barbaro's owners job to correct. It's sad that in their lost, some have chosen to take to their personal soap boxes and belittle their efforts and add insult by making rude comments about Barbaro. It's uncalled for and just shows your jealously and pettiness. It's people like you that make the world a sad place. Remember you would want kindness in your time of sorrow, give it to others. Barbaro will be remember.

My dad has a horse.....he dumb as rocks and not very loving. He could eat a horse though. :D

While I agree that spending millions on a horse might make you wonder, you must understand the great love some people have for these animals. I have been around horses my entire life and they are incredibly intelligent and loving creatures. Have you ever owned a horse? Spent years with it and have it become a part of your "family". I have and I'm not some over the top animal rights activist either. Love is always part of the equation . Animals cannot change their situation and Barbaro was hurt thru no fault of his own. The many people who are advocating those needing help have a choice to change their situation, many chose it. It's not Barbaro's owners job to correct. It's sad that in their lost, some have chosen to take to their personal soap boxes and belittle their efforts and add insult by making rude comments about Barbaro. It's uncalled for and just shows your jealously and pettiness. It's people like you that make the world a sad place. Remember you would want kindness in your time of sorrow, give it to others. Barbaro will be remember.

A candidate for "Gheyest Post of the Year?"