[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts-Bears fans....Enjoy the day!

i_am_the_swammi

Just wanted to send out a congrats to all the Bears and Colts fans today....nothing like the feeling of adrenaline surging thru your body as you wait for this evening's kickoff to roll around.

Both teams had great years to be proud of....and while those words won't comfort the loser of the game, its important to rememebr that you enjoy every minute of today (and the past two weeks) as your excitement grows to a fever pitch.

I'll be watching with a passive rooting interest for the Bears to win, and a larger fiduciary interest on many other aspects of the game. But you guys....just sit back and enjoy. Watch all 12-hours of pregame...drink plenty...eat plenty....and enjoy everything that is Super Bowl XLI!!

Good post Swammi and very true to the fans of both teams enjoy watching your teams fight for the ultimate prize :D Everyone else have a great day as well..This is one of the best days of the year :D

while i'm still sober and unpolluted, (well, as much as my body can be) thanks to all the well wishers of these to fine squads. without a doubt, the best teams in the game this yr. DA BEARS rough up the colts and wear them down in the 2nd half. final score, bears 24 colts 23. heres to a great game. :D

while i'm still sober and unpolluted, (well, as much as my body can be) thanks to all the well wishers of these to fine squads. without a doubt, the best teams in the game this yr. DA BEARS rough up the colts and wear them down in the 2nd half. final score, bears 24 colts 23. heres to a great game. :D

+1

I didn't even need an alarm clock to wake up this morning. :D